• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently purchased DVDs

Mitchell is another classic. They rake Joe Don Baker over the coals in that one.

Man, Mitchell is the best of them I've seen. Granted, I haven't seen as many as you guys probably have, but Mitchell is uproarious. *wakka ju wakka* Mitchell, veins cloggin'... Mitchell, heart's poundin'... MITCHELL!!!

And Manos... how great is that one. It's beyond terrible. "Is this the evil, Torgo theme?"

The Movie is amazing too though.

Man, Mitchell is the best of them I've seen. Granted, I haven't seen as many as you guys probably have, but Mitchell is uproarious. *wakka ju wakka* Mitchell, veins cloggin'... Mitchell, heart's poundin'... MITCHELL!!!

And Manos... how great is that one. It's beyond terrible. "Is this the evil, Torgo theme?"

The Movie is amazing too though.
Also check out Final Justice, another Joe Don masterpiece!

For my birthday, I was given
The Mist & Beauty & the Beast - both in blu.
I've seen both in the past.
I haven't watched The Mist in blu, yet. But what I'm really excited about is watching it in B&W, which was Darabont's true vision of the film.
Sunday, my bf's sister and I watched Beauty in the Beast. The blu-ray on their LED tv was absolutely amazing. Visually stunning. Lots and LOTS of bright vivid colors.

La Haine and Night of the Hunter, both in the "I can't believe I've put off watching it this long" category.

From Best Buy:

Ed Wood
Wet Hot American Summer
Harry and the Hendersons

From Big Lots:

Year of the Dog
Half Nelson

I'd like to say I won't be buying any more DVDs for a while, but I can't keep that promise ;).

Back