• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tattoos and Piercings

Cool. But why did they spell Led Zeppelin with a hyphen?

ETA: OK, seems the logo actually is spelled that way. Weird.

Good question. I'll tell you why...let me find the original.

Go to Bing (images) and search for the name Led Zeppelin. You will discover the hyphen in many of the logos, like this one:

Led-Zeppelin.jpg

I'm retired.
Got my first tattoo in the 60's, left top arm, wife's name in a decorated framework.
Second tattoo, birds (what do want on you for the rest of your life) in the 70's, other arm.
They've achieved the status of 'retro'.
A couple of years ago I got them re-inked (?). Good idea for the 'what do you do later' question. They’ll fade, lose all colour and just retain the black.
Ugly, maybe, but when you're 70-80s WGAF.
While I was at it I added a bar code to the collection too. Inside lower left arm. Used an on-line translator & printed it out. Tattoo artiste, Squirrel, said it was his first.
It's much more visible than the others. Probably so.
When anyone asks 'is that a bar code?'
I give them the alien abduction ‘I don’t remember but I woke up with this marking…… (don’t mention the anal probe! (or the war!)).
or if I want to be playful - 666

I'm retired.
Got my first tattoo in the 60's, left top arm, wife's name in a decorated framework.
Second tattoo, birds (what do want on you for the rest of your life) in the 70's, other arm.
They've achieved the status of 'retro'.
A couple of years ago I got them re-inked (?). Good idea for the 'what do you do later' question. They’ll fade, lose all colour and just retain the black.
Ugly, maybe, but when you're 70-80s WGAF.
While I was at it I added a bar code to the collection too. Inside lower left arm. Used an on-line translator & printed it out. Tattoo artiste, Squirrel, said it was his first.
It's much more visible than the others. Probably so.
When anyone asks 'is that a bar code?'
I give them the alien abduction ‘I don’t remember but I woke up with this marking…… (don’t mention the anal probe! (or the war!)).
or if I want to be playful - 666

Me wants pictures!!

Half the logo I have seen do not the have the hyphen; and the other half do. So I am fine with it. Completely fine.

Back