• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Evil "Wish" Game

granted, but it's all Hungarian translations of Goosebumps, Fear Street and The Babysitters Club. Oh and Sweet Valley High.

I wish it was Friday.

Granted, but your brother has a mental break down and your relaxing and fun weekend is full of so much stress that you can't wait to get back to work.

I wish I had a photographic memory.

Granted, but the memories that stick out the most are bad ones.

I wish I could go to the Type O Negative concert on March 30th.

Granted, but the memories that stick out the most are bad ones.

I wish I could go to the Type O Negative concert on March 30th.

Granted; but they've cancelled and appearing instead is Zamphir the panflute master.

I want spring to arrive early.

Granted, but then the world tips on its axis from too many people and where you live gets turned into an eternal winter. :p

I wish I didn't have to do dishes.

Granted, but now you have to eat off the floor.

I wish I didn't procrastinate.

Granted, but now you can't stop working and everyone you know/love gets annoyed by your workaholic ways.

I wish more intelligent lifeform would visit this planet.

Me three, four, five, and six (for all my personalities!)

Granted, but then they find you with reinforcements.

I wish Evanescence would tour near where I live, but they're not, so damn.

I wish Evanescence would tour near where I live, but they're not, so damn.

Granted, but before the day of the show the band decide to change their style and all of their songs end up having a country-pop feel to them. With a little R&B mixed in as well.

I wish it was fall.

Granted, but you lose it after only one week of work because your boss discovers you reading novels when you're supposed to be writing important meeting discussions. And no, he won't give you a good recommendation...

I wish I could get straight A's without doing a bit of studying... wouldn't that be great....

Granted, but before the day of the show the band decide to change their style and all of their songs end up having a country-pop feel to them. With a little R&B mixed in as well.

I wish it was fall.
Don't EVER say that! Blasphemy, blasphemy!

FrodoLIVES said:
I wish I could get straight A's without doing a bit of studying... wouldn't that be great....

Granted, but then you freak out and accidently study, and the magic that was put on you to not have to study is then null and void and you fail the test that would let you graduate college/high school/whatever.

I wish I had a wish for this...

i wish an evil penguin would kill all the google spiders

Granted, but then the evil penguins decide they hate granting you wishes all the time and decide to kill you.

I wish I was more outspoken.

Back