• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Therapy Thread

jenngorham said:
he kind of reminds me of jim baker, without the religious angle.

If you will be my Jessica Hahn (spelling?) I'll be your Jim Baker...you can worship at my alter if you'd like....

jenngorham said:
i was thinking about that actually, but then got to wondering what kind of therapy am i in? am i a pirate who is afraid of boats? am i a dan brown lover afraid to come out of the closet? mommies who love their jammies? spammers anonymous? women who love moto too much? general chat detox? i want to read but don't know how to let go of the people magazine? when you love a banned member too much and how to let go? are you dictionary dependant? how to ask for advice and take it without going into a fit of rage? how to offend without appearing offensive? bad threads anonymous.

where is my support group leader?

The nice thing about TBF group therapy is that everyone has a different problem. One big happy family.

You're the one who gets drunk, takes off all her clothes, and dances on the table every Friday night, and then tells everyone it's the first time she's ever done that. But, of course, that is only a symptom. :)

novella said:
The nice thing about TBF group therapy is that everyone has a different problem. One big happy family.

You're the one who gets drunk, takes off all her clothes, and dances on the table every Friday night, and then tells everyone it's the first time she's ever done that. But, of course, that is only a symptom. :)

And I'm the one who is obsessed with trying to find which table she will be dancing on, so that I can assure her that I believe it was her first time, and that her behavior is normal.

I am a classic enabler.

And I like Caribou.

Ronny said:
In my family? yes, some take it way too far.
it's not an illness. some people take everything too far although I find it hard to imagine following Christ too far.

Sometimes people can be misguided and catholicism or any religion can be the vehicle but it's unlikely to be the cause.

An incredible number of writers do have serious neurosis and other issues dealing with melancholy. I won't take the time to provide a list, but it is rather abundant. Though I'm not sure if Keats counts, he was just a whiner about that one girlfriend of his. :rolleyes: "Woa is me!!!...ooooooooooh!!!!!!" :D

Ronny said:
Okay, you got me I have but duct tape fixes everything :D

That will be $675.00 for having Dr. Jenn diagnose you. You will also need to pay $3,688.03 to me as I'm the insurance provider. :D (You have to love the parasitic middle-men in the medical profession)

SFG75 said:
That will be $675.00 for having Dr. Jenn diagnose you. You will also need to pay $3,688.03 to me as I'm the insurance provider. :D (You have to love the parasitic middle-men in the medical profession)

Ok fine but you'll have to wait till the lawsuit is over, I'm suing him for pain and suffering. I should have enough to pay you folks and the plastic surgeon that will give me back all the years I wasted on him, it's America you know.

Back