• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The today I'm irritated by __________ thread

I live on a very busy street and am always irritated by cars that go by with music blaring so loud I can feel it in my floors! Also folks who walk by my house at 3 am having conversations as loud as if it were noon. What are they thinking? Then there are folks who sprinkle their conversation with words like "bitch", "c**t", "f**k" and other such words - in public, no less!

Drivers that are so unhappy with the speed that traffic is flowing that they have to weave in and out of traffic and make an effort to push other drivers out of their way. Where are the police when you need them? I hate agressive drivers.

Drivers that are so unhappy with the speed that traffic is flowing that they have to weave in and out of traffic and make an effort to push other drivers out of their way. Where are the police when you need them? I hate agressive drivers.

With the Canadian police eating doughnuts.:D

I'm irritated today because the exam committee lady didn't call me like she said she would to tell me whether I can do the educational minor course or not.

The weather is lovely today though. :)

This is the 4th day now we've been shrouded in drizzly mist,which looks great out on the Yorkshire Moors,but come on this is Summer! :sad: :)

This is the 4th day now we've been shrouded in drizzly mist,which looks great out on the Yorkshire Moors,but come on this is Summer! :sad: :)
Not like that in Durham! It's been glorious here today, and nice yesterday too.

I know what you mean though, the end of last week was terrible for a supposed summer, even in the UK.

Today I am irritated by people who monopolize the bank tellers time by telling them about their life saga's. Newsflash, when the teller asks you how you are they don't really want all the gory details!

Or even more irritating, making them balance their flippin' check books for them. Learn to add and subtract on your own time. "I just don't know what happened to that $40.00."

I go to the bank almost every day and if I could get the days of my life back that I've spent waiting on these people it would thrill me.

IMHO, these should be hanging offenses. :banghead6mx:

today im irritated by the fact that i worked a 9 hour shift without a break and then had my tips stolen (i work at a coffee shop) and also had to work the whole day by myself and despite it being a monday, it was the busiest day we have had in the cafe in a looong time...

so more than one thing, but it all irritated me nonetheless :)

today im irritated by the fact that i worked a 9 hour shift without a break and then had my tips stolen (i work at a coffee shop) and also had to work the whole day by myself and despite it being a monday, it was the busiest day we have had in the cafe in a looong time...

so more than one thing, but it all irritated me nonetheless :)

Sorry to hear that,brolie. They're just lowlife scum.

which is interesting considering the fact that that is how they treat me! haha.. but thank you ^_^ when they dont even know the difference between a latte and a cappucino, the fact that i have to explain it lamans turns for them makes me feel better haha

seattles best coffee in a borders

im sorry u got rained on! ur the nederlands? my friend sophie is from neunen.. is it warm there at all or was it cold rain on an already cold day?

Back