• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The today I'm irritated by __________ thread

Thanks, Sweetie... I took Ibuprofen - if that doesn't work, I will call out the big guns - which for me these days is codine. I have been through the gamet of pain products from pot to fentanyl patches to liquid morphine. Thank goodness I am past all that (smile). I do wear these cool patches called Lydoderm for nerve pain that work great! Like magic... but not for the head. I'll be ok. It is just darn hard to read when one has a headache.

I am irritated because I have had cancer 3 times and every time I get a headache (which I have had for about two weeks now) I think it is brain cancer. Enough :banghead6mx: - get over it already!

And yet here you are ! Tough lady :):) Feel better :flowers:

wow... I'm a little more surprised than irritated. My 9th grade english teacher was arrested today for possibly having sex with a student. I guess I'm more irritated that my old teacher is amazing and seemingly truely in love with her husband and two kids. I just can't see how this is true at all.

Today I'm irritated cos it's raining on the first day of my holiday,and it hasn't rained for about 2 weeks! :sad:

That's too bad ! I hope the rest of your vacation is like my day today,full of sunshine and going up to 30...:D

That's too bad ! I hope the rest of your vacation is like my day today,full of sunshine and going up to 30...:D

Er no,day two-heavy rain again!:sad: And the temps reached a high of 15!:lol: But I didn't lounge around the house reading all day,but visited Durham City haunting charity bookshops! The outlook ain't good either!

Er no,day two-heavy rain again!:sad: And the temps reached a high of 15!:lol: But I didn't lounge around the house reading all day,but visited Durham City haunting charity bookshops! The outlook ain't good either!

LOL,It's 19 here today,sunny.:whistling: I'm going downtown on Thursday,made a list of some other used books shops,me going shopping...again...:D

I'm irritated by a member on another forum who's been rude to other members, spamming, and posting links to chat rooms.:angry: We (the supermods and admins) had to give her a strike. Some people have some nerve! :angry:

Im irritated by my vet who wont tell me what is wrong with my cat. His paw is 3 times the size of the other. They think its either the bone has been damaged (maybe by another cat) or bone cancer. We keep on giving him meds and the swelling wont go down. I honostly think its some kind of infection... but I dont know what. Should I go to another vet?

Im irritated by my vet who wont tell me what is wrong with my cat. His paw is 3 times the size of the other. They think its either the bone has been damaged (maybe by another cat) or bone cancer. We keep on giving him meds and the swelling wont go down. I honostly think its some kind of infection... but I dont know what. Should I go to another vet?

Yes.

You wear your "mommy" title on your sleeve and you're irritated by it???????

You don't understand Robert,a game is a game...:lol: It doesn't matter the age.The four went to play at the park and the 5th wanted to continue play tennis,so that was fun beating one of them.:lol:

You don't understand Robert,a game is a game...:lol: It doesn't matter the age.The four went to play at the park and the 5th wanted to continue play tennis,so that was fun beating one of them.:lol:

I'm sure you gave it your all, Mommy.:lol:

Back