• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The today I'm irritated by __________ thread

I'm irritated by the fact that we got to turn the clocks back to get an hour of sleep, but I somehow managed to wake up at 6:30am on a Sunday morning when I should be sleeping.

I'm irritated by the fact that we got to turn the clocks back to get an hour of sleep, but I somehow managed to wake up at 6:30am on a Sunday morning when I should be sleeping.

You are not alone.:banghead6mx:

I'm irritated by the recession. I know everyone is but my job and my entire family's jobs are recruitment or housing related. Not good! I am very irritated by the banks!

I always get confused because of that too, wake up way too early for at least a week after the clocks have been turned back. It gets worse when they are turned an hour forward in summer.

I always get confused because of that too, wake up way too early for at least a week after the clocks have been turned back. It gets worse when they are turned an hour forward in summer.

Yeah, this irritates me too. And I really don't see the point to do it. It makes no difference in the morning and makes a lot of difference in the afternoon, cause it get's dark really early (it's night at 6PM). I would be happy to maintain summer schedule all year long...

The Beeb's obsession with the US presidency.

Don't care how far he jogs.
Really don't care what his Kenyan Aunt thinks about anything.
Really, really don't care what the Williams sisters say about him.

At the point they started this interview, the radio briefly demonstrated it's aerodynamic qualities. Anyone want a broken DAB radio?

What's a Beeb?

The BBC. They have something of a monomania at the moment.

Finally, lost my rag when they started playing a soundbite from Serena Williams about Obama during the sports roundup. Very annoying, I missed "Flywheel, Shyster and Flywheel" this morning after I broke my radio.

I haven't seen anything here about Serena Williams. We've only got the people talking about the transition to the White House. No celeb gossip

Today I'm irritated because a colleague from work has decided to play loud music in his portable PC which has really crappy speekers... I feel like my head is going to explode!!!

Doesn't he have headphones/earthingies/something else?
You could always unplug his pootah, that always made me happy for a while.

Today I'm irritated by my complete and utter inability to write a single sentence of any essay without changing it at least five times and even then not feeling satisfied.

Well, it's past noon here, so it's not that early...

Also he has been very quiet today (I'm hoping he stays that way) so I'm not irritated today (yet).

Back