• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The today I'm irritated by __________ thread

...people who can't spell "smörgåsbord." ;)

I was forgetting the "s" before the "b".
I love it when I learn something every day.My grandma said so,"Libra,a person learns something every day,they just have to be paying attention.:D

I love it when I learn something every day.My grandma said so,"Libra,a person learns something every day,they just have to be paying attention.:D

I don't think that you're grandma called you "Libra":whistling:

Allergies are irritating... especially when trying to conduct interviews. Oh never mind me, I'm just going to blow snot all over the walls if that's alright.

It is irritating when you want to stay sleeping in the morning of a vacation day, but the family just can't understand that you want to sleep and they do the all the noise one family can do in one morning and wake you up in ****ed up mood :angry:

It is irritating when you want to stay sleeping in the morning of a vacation day, but the family just can't understand that you want to sleep and they do the all the noise one family can do in one morning and wake you up in ****ed up mood :angry:

Oh yeah. Try taking a nap, or trying to..You're just about to doze off, when one of the kids comes in and asks to use your bathroom...and after you've settled down from that interruption, another kid comes in and jumps on the bed to see what you're doing...Then a child or two comes in arguing with eachother and wanting you to settle it-that time you yell at them because A. you ARE trying to sleep here and B. Their dad is out in the living room reading a book-obviously he's NOT trying to sleep. At this point you give up the idea of a nap, and are just grumpy the rest of the day.:lol:

Oh yeah. Try taking a nap, or trying to..You're just about to doze off, when one of the kids comes in and asks to use your bathroom...and after you've settled down from that interruption, another kid comes in and jumps on the bed to see what you're doing...Then a child or two comes in arguing with eachother and wanting you to settle it-that time you yell at them because A. you ARE trying to sleep here and B. Their dad is out in the living room reading a book-obviously he's NOT trying to sleep. At this point you give up the idea of a nap, and are just grumpy the rest of the day.:lol:

and hope that they have kids and get repayed for everything...:devil:

Today I'm irritated because it started to rain, and it's cold and dark, and, well, winter is here...
Winter is definitly not my favorite season of the year...

adiario_iol_pt_multimedia_oratvi_multimedia_imagem_id_278156_235_.jpg

Today I'm irritated because it started to rain, and it's cold and dark, and, well, winter is here...

I love the rain,it's better then the snow.:flowers: Especially when you have to go outside and deal with it.

So what is 'smörgåsbord'?

It's cold outside, maybe that irritates me a little today, not as much as my headache though.

smorgas.............ah heck with it!:lol:

When you are typing and somehow, you have the sudden inability to type the letter "n."

So what is 'smörgåsbord'?

It's cold outside, maybe that irritates me a little today, not as much as my headache though.

Smörgåsbord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but then you can use the English words for it: buffet, hodgepodge, mishmash ,lol

smorgas.............ah heck with it!:lol:

When you are typing and somehow, you have the sudden inability to type the letter "n."
My "e: gets stuck,or when I have to check if 'e' goes before 'i'....that irritates:whistling:

Awww.

I love the Fall. I think it's my favorite season although I'm not a fan of rainy Fall days.

Delivering mail in the rain. It really does suck.
O and I'm not particularly happy with my superiors at TNT today.

Back