• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The today I'm irritated by __________ thread

These are the girls who didn't ever come here til last August when someone gave us a trampoline...suddenly all manner of strange neighbor children popped out of the woodwork...Some we quickly eliminated as playmates when they beat up my youngest child...these girls and the boys across the street liked to come over uninvited and demand to use the trampoline since they were 'company!' We have a rule about the number of kids allowed on at one time, and they'd always do the math in their favor:whistling:

Oh, and these girls have this obnoxius Boxer they insist on bringing with them...then they get my kids to tie up OUR dog so they don't fight:banghead6mx:

Yes, I AM a mean mother...and you know, I kinda like it:lol:

The four little *******s next door to me are like the plague. They walk into my garden (this they can do because they destroyed my fence) and throw stuff at my windows,have daubed grafitti on my shed,been abusive to my visitors, knocked on my door for kicks and ran off (believe me they WILL get kicks if I catch them!). Their mother has recently separated from their waster dad and she now has a 16 year old boyfriend that loves loud music!

Little darlings!

Supermarkets, shopping malls and the like, who use people with very strong accents to read what could be important messages over the PA system. This applies to call centres as well, I'm irritated because I am always having to say sorry I didn’t understand you………..as though it’s my fault.

Three weeks before Christmas and the radio stations are killing it with back to back Slade/Pogues/John Lennon/Greg Lake/Wizzard/Chris DeBurgh.......you get the (snow) drift!

See they hav got me at it now. They are brain washing us. Did you Know @Happy xmas (war is over)' is an anagram of 'spend all your money and kneel at the alter if Kringle'!!

AAaarrrrggghhh..

Three weeks before Christmas and the radio stations are killing it with back to back Slade/Pogues/John Lennon/Greg Lake/Wizzard/Chris DeBurgh.......you get the (snow) drift!

See they hav got me at it now. They are brain washing us. Did you Know @Happy xmas (war is over)' is an anagram of 'spend all your money and kneel at the alter if Kringle'!!

AAaarrrrggghhh..

Bah, humbug ? :whistling:

AAaarrrrggghhh..

Ah, you just haven't heard THE right song yet:whistling:

Abc is grateful to have avoided Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer thus far...

Hark the Herald Tribune sings,
Advertising wondrous things.
God rest ye merry, merchants,
May you make the Yuletide pay.
Angels we have heard on high
Tell us to go out and buy!
So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
Hail our dear old friend Kris Kringle,
Driving his reindeer across the sky.
(Don't stand underneath when they fly by!)

I'll never complain about hearing the Pogues one, though. I always love pointing out to people who think it's a happy fuzzy warm Christmas song what it's really about.

Hark the Herald Tribune sings,
Advertising wondrous things.
God rest ye merry, merchants,
May you make the Yuletide pay.
Angels we have heard on high
Tell us to go out and buy!
So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
Hail our dear old friend Kris Kringle,
Driving his reindeer across the sky.
(Don't stand underneath when they fly by!)

I'll never complain about hearing the Pogues one, though. I always love pointing out to people who think it's a happy fuzzy warm Christmas song what it's really about.

Just don't tell them Tom Lehrer sings it.:innocent:

I like Christmas, but its called christmas day for a reason! :innocent:
Yes,some people forget what it's all about.

I'm irritated by the lack companionship in this crew trailer! I have a double wide all to myself.

Today I'm irritated by the mice in my room, and their ability to keep me awake for hours on end with their persistent scrabbling and food hunting.

I'm irritated because my band teacher told me that I have to come to school an hour early with the other low brass on Tuesday to practice.

Back