• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Today I'm Happy because....

Going back to CANADUH! in two weekss

drunken debauchery and hockey with a beer can, HERE I COME!

........i only stop for iron chef.

Where in CANADUH are you coming to ,and what hockey team?:cool:

vancouver!

and not really any hockey team we just get drunk and play hockey with a smashed beer can. but ive been told its getting quite cold outside there now and i might not be able to talk people into beer hockey.

vancouver!

and not really any hockey team we just get drunk and play hockey with a smashed beer can. but ive been told its getting quite cold outside there now and i might not be able to talk people into beer hockey.

Yesterday it was 0...it's a good way to warm up,beer and hockey.:whistling:

I'm happy that its Saturday and I got to watch my dog play in the mud and rain with her buds at dog training class (watching dogs play is better then drugs). I got to make a pot of soup we can nibble on for the next two days. I'm going to spend the rest of the day reading or maybe watching movies.

Mostly I'm happy that I'm still on the right side of the grass and can still enjoy silly, simple things. :flowers:

because a fruit salad topped with whip cream is tasty.:D
(Ignoring the snow we had overnight)

Today/tonight I'm happy because I am choosing not to think about writing essays but instead having curry and films and drinks with my friends :)

Mid-term results came in and my yelling has been working.:whistling:

Went book shopping...again.:D

I scored 8.5 and 7.5 on two writing assignments I did for uni.
Someone liked my very first attempt at writing a short story, that made me happy. (See signature).

I went to the used book store and got

Twenty Four Eyes - Sakae Tsuboi
In the Flesh - Clive Barker
Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy

BUTTTT thats not the cool part... i had left over credit from turning in books so they all came to $2.00 :D

Supporters of various candidates would call drumming up support for their candidate. Common practice; irritating to the max!

Ah, that would make me want to turn off the phone for the day. :D

O and I am happy because I have chocolate and gummi bears.:flowers:

Back