• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Today I'm Happy because....

I'm happy today because the most important community organizer has been elected to the top office in the country!

Yippeee, its Friday.:: Insert Snoopy happy dance:

This calls for a trip to the bookstore even though I really don't need any more books to add to the "must read" pile.

Don't look at me like that..I know I'm not the only one.

Yippeee, its Friday.:: Insert Snoopy happy dance:

This calls for a trip to the bookstore even though I really don't need any more books to add to the "must read" pile.

Don't look at me like that..I know I'm not the only one.
lol,You are not alone!
Nice feeling eh? coming home with another new book,looking at it for a while,scanning the pages then placing it in the pile? yup,you are not alone.:whistling:

I'm happy because I've got a big teapot next to me full of rose tea which nearly makes up for the 3000 word Atwood essay I'm writing....

Nearly.

lol,You are not alone!
Nice feeling eh? coming home with another new book,looking at it for a while,scanning the pages then placing it in the pile? yup,you are not alone.:whistling:

I do that too often myself. Or what's worse, is I scour the used book stores.. don't find what I'm looking for... order it from Amazon, then see them all at said book store a week later.:lol:

I do that too often myself. Or what's worse, is I scour the used book stores.. don't find what I'm looking for... order it from Amazon, then see them all at said book store a week later.:lol:

Don't tell me you went to a used bookstore and left with nothing!

Have you checked out Abe books online?(my hangout):lol:

Don't tell me you went to a used bookstore and left with nothing!

Have you checked out Abe books online?(my hangout):lol:

Oh no, I always get something when I'm there.:D I try to look for those little sticky notes attached to the shelf that say "so-and-so's recommendation" which is from someone who works there. The bad thing is that I always put those books at the back of the line. Or I get book on parlor tricks.:lol:

What's Abe Books?

Oh no, I always get something when I'm there.:D I try to look for those little sticky notes attached to the shelf that say "so-and-so's recommendation" which is from someone who works there. The bad thing is that I always put those books at the back of the line. Or I get book on parlor tricks.:lol:

What's Abe Books?

LOL,Online shopping for new and used books.

Back