• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Today Was A Bad Day For Me:

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Carlos-

My family had the police hand-cuff me who then hauled me away to the hospital: I had a real bad bipolar episode. Let's just that I was holding a hammer.

__

Damn... That is bad day. I have been handcuffed on more then one occasion but never at the request of my family. There was always Boos involved when it came to my experiences with the shackles.

Get well and stay away from the handtools for awhile.

I have put handcuffs on many people but I have also had them on me. Good luck and take your medication. One of my best friends in US has similar problem and he is fine until he goes off his pills.

Oh my god..dear be patience.And remember that there is someone who had a worse problem than yours..so be thankfully for your god.

My family had the police hand-cuff me who then hauled me away to the hospital: I had a real bad bipolar episode. Let's just that I was holding a hammer.

__

Dammit dude. I'm against anti-depressants in most cases, but it sounds like you might need them. >_>

Have you tried eating plenty of fruit and vegetables, drinking plenty of clean water, and going out and getting air? That's my recipe for when I'm feeling down in the dumps, but I've never been quite like that...

Very Bad Bipolar Episode...

Last Tuesday I experienced the most dramatic, violent bipolar episode ever. I was handcuffed by the cops and hauled away to a ward. During my hospital stay I made a determined decision, after much meditation, that I will, with every fabric of my being, to make my last episode my last one. It was such a nasty outburst that words cannot define that dreadful event.

Never take your health for granted my friends. Being sick, having such a horrific disorder as I have, is without doubt hell itself. It not just mentally draining, but it attacks you physically as well -- actual physical pain. I am not the the type that falls to his knees and weeps like a baby for I am hard as nails with thick skin to boot. But you know what happened to me? I wept: my face was wet with tears at the nightmare I experienced. The very first time in my whole life that I have ever shed a tear folks. I was in pitch darkness, blackness, emptiness, deep shame, and unending sorrow.

I envy each of you, and I hope that each you guys never, ever share any type of mental illness...especially one that has no cure, like my own.

Thanks for listening.

I'm very sorry to hear of your continuing distress. I continue to wish you well, even thugh I know nothing about your illnes and can offer no specific constructive thoughts.
But I continue to wish you well.
And I hope your recent resolve will help bring an end to this.
Most sincerely
Peder

Wiki has good information on the disorder: click here.

Also...

[youtube]9ZnAG38CWZI[/youtube]

Didn't watch your videi of famouspeople with nbipolar. Do you haveone of famous people with celiac? Oh,wait, how about famous peopel who have adopeted African orfans? Or haow about adhd, or is that out of vogue now?

Wiki has good information on the disorder: click here.
I've read the article and, though it is informative, the (only) consructive advice I can extract from it is that you should be in close contact with a knowledgeable health care provider and should scrupuously follow his advice and take his prescribed medications -- the same advice as for anyone with a serious condition, and yours sounds serious. I know you've heard that advice over and over by now, but our well-wishes will carry you only so far. You are the one who has to stick with staying out of difficulty.
And in that I wish you well.
From personal observation I know it isn't easy.
Sincerely
Peder

Yeah, Peder is spot on. The last thing you need, Carlos, is to repeat old patterns, or start comparing yourself to people you admire, or tell yourself (or be told by others) that you can get better simply by deciding to get better. You need to get professional help, and you need to stick with it. Nobody else can do that for you.

Also, you got banned last time for a reason, and some sort of acknowledgement that you realise this probably wouldn't be amiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back