• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tree Huggers

Ummmm Aqua, gas prices have for the most, leveled off. There was a slight increase which always occurs before memorial day weekend. If price does increase, it is due to demand from place like China, which has an increasing rate of demand due to their population. Hippies munching on granola bars and hugging trees don't have that much of an appreciable effect on prices. That being said, I love the smell of burning oil and gas on the riding lawn mower in the morning....

Aqua-You have my apology in restarting this. I had no idea there was bad blood in this thread. I just read a few posts and got excited and posted. It isn't often a thread here really takes off. Just for what its worth.....

A seed that will product a tree bearing fine fruits for all. I love trees! Have you hugged your tree today? :)

A seed that will product a tree bearing fine fruits for all. I love trees! Have you hugged your tree today? :)

Our two apple trees are loaded this year. While they're both beautiful, as are our pines, oaks, and Austrees, no way am I hugging them. The bugs. Ew.:flowers:

When I got nailed to the wall by the members after creating this thread, I have (and I am talking seriously now) altered my thinking. The oil issue in the Gulf ticks me off so badly I must declare...it is re-enforcing my newly established perspective (a hard lesson for me) on the serious environmental issues facing our world today; and the implications for our children tomorrow if we fail to guard it today. So, in a sense, this thread turned me around and corrected my unhealthy view of things. So in the end Tree Huggers corrected me (you guys) for the better.

I'm surprised no one has made a joke yet about planting their seed......in someone....

anyways
this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

But not all tree planters are men.. and I don't know about you, but if I'm planting a tree, I want to be around when it's big, so we plant small trees, not seeds. :whistling:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm dying to know what is in that amazon box that she is moving on that dolly.

Back