• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Usernames!!!! How did you get yours?

SFG75 said:
Bet you can't guess the origin of mine.:D

I read your answer earlier in the thread too, but someone else said on another thread that the SFG was San Fransisco Gate, and I had thought your username stood for that too, before reading this thread. :)

I read your answer earlier in the thread too, but someone else said on another thread that the SFG was San Fransisco Gate,

LOL-Yeah, I own a construction company and we were responsible for reinforcing the pylons that went into the water. Nothing like freezing your tail off as your underwater welding. I totally see how no one made it out of Alcatraz alive swimming.

steffee said:
I read your answer earlier in the thread too, but someone else said on another thread that the SFG was San Fransisco Gate, and I had thought your username stood for that too, before reading this thread. :)

That was me, steffee. That's my own made-up nickname for SFG75. I log in as Ancora Imparo, Still Learning and StillILearn on various forums. My friends just call me Still.

(Or StillI, but that's for formal occasions.) ;)

Madeline said:
I'm glad you mentioned Alcatraz Prison, I've never really seen the pictures of inside. Click on it to see pictures.

Wow, amazing! I love all things prisons, and now I know what "the hole" means :D

And SFG, they named a mobile phone after you! Honoured? ;)

StillI ;), what does 'Ancora Impora' mean? It sounds fascinating...

blueboatdriver said:
try this thanks to Google. Or is it something to do with a cigar maybe?

oooooooooopps. Sorry should have read the earlier posts.

LOL-I'm a cellphone.:rolleyes:

A stereo headset and a USB data cable for synchronizing data with a PC are also supplied with the SFG75.

steffe, I'm laughing here! In Latin, I would guess that Ancora Impora would mean something like, "I'm still bringing things in." :D :D Which would be a great forum nic! :D :D :D

Ancora imparo means "I am still learning'' -- attributed to Michelangelo Buonarroti (1475-1564)

StillILearn said:
steffe, I'm laughing here! In Latin, I would guess that Ancora Impora would mean something like, "I'm still bringing things in." :D :D Which would be a great forum nic! :D :D :D

Absolutely! :D

SFG75 said:
LOL-I'm a cellphone.:rolleyes:

A stereo headset and a USB data cable for synchronizing data with a PC are also supplied with the SFG75

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Can't see the resemblance myself:D

blueboatdriver said:
big furry ball perhaps?;)

The moderators say that the next time you log in, you need to put your username as "furball" or else you can't log in.:p

Back