• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Usernames!!!! How did you get yours?

I used to play competitive Scrabble(R), and Letter Heads is a term I coined for the players I met, as Stefan Fatsis has already used Word Freaks.

I have loooooved harry potter for soooo long! I have gotten autographs from the actors/actresses in the movies, and have been longing for a signed book. Everyone calls me Harry Potter Freak, so kinda just chose somtin 4m Harry Potter!

Well, my username is my real name. I like my usernames to be similar to my first, middle or last. It seems like a more personal touch.

Mine is simple: It's my name and GT are the initials from my username on another foum. So there you have it.:)

Well, I'm SeoulMan because I was born in Seoul, South Korea but moved to the USA very very young. Raised in the States all my life. Of the many forums I've been a member of in the past, this is the first one that reveals my ethnicity. No particular reason for it, except that I wasn't particularly creative when I registered today. LOL!

Silver Season is my business name from my mail order silverplate business of 25 years ago. Now I use is on the internet - usually no space, no caps - when I need an Id.

I got my name from the main charachter of the book that I spend most of my time trying to write.It is pronounced like(Th-ee-ma)and I use this username for almost everything.

I love the polkadot as a decoration. So now that is my username. I wanted it to do something with pandas, but i stuck with polkadots!

I'm sure I've answered this somewhere...

Around 10 yrs ago, I was after an online name to log onto computer games online. After fiddling around, I settled on hydra66. After a few yrs online, there's one thing you notice when you log onto online shooter servers - everyone's obsessed with similar names. Get onto an online server for 15-20mins and chances are someone's logged in with a name with death in the title.

So I swapped things around and went for a cute name. When I went back online, I showed that Wabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail how it was meant to be done. Armies trembled and the earth shook (quite literally - was on holiday to California at the time).

Anyway... the name stuck when I signed up to a few forums. Tempted to change it back to something closer to my real name though.

Mine comes from a drunken story telling night at Uni when someone told the story of a goblin made from the giblets of the Xmas turkey that came alive and did untold mischief. His name was Snippety Giblets :lol:Loved it and adopted it as my online ID. Shortened to Snippety mostly these days.

xxGOLDENxx is my pathetic attempt to cling to youth. lol. It was derived from the book The Outsiders; if you've read it you'll understand.

Back