• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What gives?

What gives?

• I lurk, don't post

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • I visit and post

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I check in once in awhile

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • I don't like the site for my own reasons

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I only joined to post writing, that's about it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would participate in a book of the month reading

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is a hard place to breake "in" to

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • This forum is about books?

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've got the dot out of place there, mehdirza. Surely you mean 1.69? :p

Ha ha ha... That's not funny. I solve 24 problems correctly in a time less than 17 minutes. A formula
IQ = 100 MA/CA
and MA=N*A/t here N is 20.35 a constant and t the time you spend and A is the correct answers.
Put them places and we got 170.

That is just what I was trying to say. Reactions. I love it.
"The characterising feature of trolling is the perception of intent to disrupt a community in some way. Inflammatory, sarcastic, disruptive or humorous content is posted, meant to draw other users into engaging the troll in a fruitless confrontation. The greater the reaction from the community the more likely the user is to troll again, as the person develops beliefs that certain actions achieve his/her goal to cause chaos. This gives rise to the often repeated protocol in Internet culture: Do not feed the trolls."

So do I interrupt intelligent conversations with my mumblings?
Yeah, I think so. Hello, ignore list.

Good

"The characterising feature of trolling is the perception of intent to disrupt a community in some way. Inflammatory, sarcastic, disruptive or humorous content is posted, meant to draw other users into engaging the troll in a fruitless confrontation. The greater the reaction from the community the more likely the user is to troll again, as the person develops beliefs that certain actions achieve his/her goal to cause chaos. This gives rise to the often repeated protocol in Internet culture: Do not feed the trolls."

Yeah, I think so. Hello, ignore list.

You seem to solve a little part of my phisycology.

Yes. Agreed.

It works fine Sparky (can I call you that? :p j/k - this is the last time I'll call you that), unfortunately I can see their posts in quotes. :rolleyes:

You can call me sparky if you want. :)

I could never use an ignore function because I would want to know what they are saying. One day curiosity will kill this cat.

a little part of my phisycology.

ROFL.gif

I could never use an ignore function because I would want to know what they are saying. One day curiosity will kill this cat.
Although you won't see someone's posts through the Ignore Function, you will see a box saying 'user' has posted. Click here to read their post. So you could always just click on it when the mood takes you.

Confused.

I am very confused about that you - person who posts most after the moderator - are talking about something that's not related with the topic, I mean, you're changing the subject. But amazingly, no one is disturbed of you about that. I mean, you're the most experienced and you take the most responsibility but no one is faking as a genius against you about this off-target posts with his phsycologic lectures. But look at me! I am new and I am practically killed. Yeah, I love reactions and want to get reaction but I don't want to be overwhelmed. It is such awkward! I just can't take it. I am killed! It is unfairy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back