• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What kind of reader are you?

What kind of reader are you?

• Moto.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sparkchaser

Administrator and Stuntman
Staff member
Vote and discuss.

Magazines and books less than 100 pages don't count unless you're still in elementary school.

I read aloud to elementary students, does that count? I even read aloud to the older kids now and then...all part of the plan: Train them up in the way they should go, and when they are old they will not depart from it.

Although sleeping is not quite the only time I don't have a book in my hand, pesky 'real life' does have a nasty habit of interrupting.

For the last 3 years I've put asside at least 1.5 hours a day to read. That translates into 3-6 books a month depending on their length.

I am always carrying a book with me, even though The First Circle is not an easy read , it goes everywhere with me.

Definitely "voracious" in attitude but unfortunately "moderate" in time and the fact that my eyes hurt if I read too much.

I always go to the library and end up getting like 10 books then only read one in the 3 weeks i have them, because of distractions. I wish i could read more but guitar seems to stop me alot ...err. i haven't read anything in like 2 weeks. even though i started war and peace and now its still sitting on my deask by my bed only 30 pages in..

I think I average at about 5 books per month. I'm always surrounded by books, and have to be forcibly removed from bookshops to stop me from spending my entire student loan in them :D

I'd love to read more and when on holidays I read about a book every 2-3 days, but with 3 kiddies and full time work it is hard to find time to read more than 2-3 books a month! Like Libra though I always have my book with me!

I admit it. I have a book in my hands at all time except when I'm sleeping, watching hockey and riding a motorcycle.

For the last 3 years I've put asside at least 1.5 hours a day to read. That translates into 3-6 books a month depending on their length.

That's about my average as well. I do mine in the evenings and get about 1.5-2.0 hours in a night, unless I'm terribly tired and call it a night. it also depends if I have a good book to read, sometimes I get into a "funk" where nothing is really that interesting-that's when I get MORE books.:D

None of those options is really right for me but I voted casual reader. Though I read much more than 10 books a year. But I can't say how many books I read in a month because it changes so much depending on the month...

I guess I'm a casual reader... I read more books in the summer because that's when I have more time. I'm also not very regular, I can read one book in 1 or 2 days and than take months to read another...

Back