• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what we look like, round 2.

This is me:

selfportrait.jpg

Stewart said:
Why don't you buy it? :confused:

I don't know, I just didn't. It smells of stock photo I guess. Plus, the guy looked a tad young to me.

However, I guess I'll conceed defeat in that you're now telling how you made it.

It could be a picture of someone else though. I always pictured Stewart to be slightly older and wiser looking, if you know what I mean:confused:
I don't like to see pictures of people on forums; it's a bit like when you see a film of a book and the mental picture you have of a person is totaly different to the one in the film.

blueboatdriver said:
It could be a picture of someone else though. I always pictured Stewart to be slightly older and wiser looking, if you know what I mean:confused:
I don't like to see pictures of people on forums; it's a bit like when you see a film of a book and the mental picture you have of a person is totaly different to the one in the film.

It would seem that it is actually him. Although you never know...

I agree with you though. I like not knowing what people online look like. It is sortof like reading a book. I always assign a certain look to people, based on their online personalities and how much I "appreciate" their opinions. Kiddie pictures (which is how this thread started out) are OK by me though. I know I've undergone drastic changes in the eighteen years or so since mine were taken.

mehastings said:
It would seem that it is actually him. Although you never know...
I don't know - I guess I just assumed that it was indeed a photo of Stewart - possibly taken a year or so ago. He's not much older than I am and the majority of my male friends don't look much older than that.

I agree with you though. I like not knowing what people online look like. It is sortof like reading a book. I always assign a certain look to people, based on their online personalities and how much I "appreciate" their opinions.
I am always curious about what people look like. However they are never how I envisage them to be when I actually see a photo. It always makes me laugh when people tell me the image they have of myself :D

Ice said:
I just assumed that it was indeed a photo of Stewart - possibly taken a year or so ago.

Taken on Friday after returning from Edinburgh. Just snapped myself without giving a damn about composition, or anything.

It always makes me laugh when people tell me the image they have of myself :D

Right, get your photo up! :mad:

Stewart said:
Right, get your photo up! :mad:
Dear God - no chance I'm afraid. I never post photo's of myself up on the internet (well very rarely) and certainly never on forums :eek:

Ice said:
I don't know - I guess I just assumed that it was indeed a photo of Stewart - possibly taken a year or so ago. He's not much older than I am and the majority of my male friends don't look much older than that.

Yes, if you look we are all the same age. I'm somewhere between you two. Must be something in the water (or in the fact that few of us are ever guaranteed a solid night's sleep) here in the US, most of my friends look a tad more wrinkly...

Dear God - no chance I'm afraid. I never post photo's of myself up on the internet (well very rarely) and certainly never on forums :eek:

Probably a wise bet. I generally don't post current photos of myself either.

Stewart's photo looked *exactly* like I thought he would - to the point that I think I must have seen his picture before or something. Weird.

I've got some pictures from when I was little(r) - I'm the one with the dark brown hair, the others are my sisters (in the racecar it's Aeronwy and Selena, on the seat it's Ayesha and Aeronwy)

ai32.photobucket.com_albums_d45_MonkeCatcher_racecar.jpg

ai32.photobucket.com_albums_d45_MonkeCatcher_seat.jpg

Back