• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

this week sucks. i hate it when my mom has surgery and she doesn't tell me about it. one time she said she was going to the doctor like it was a physical and i asked what for and she was like "to have this tumor removed." and i was like wtf, thanks for telling me the day before surgery and waiting until i asked.

this week sucks. i hate it when my mom has surgery and she doesn't tell me about it. one time she said she was going to the doctor like it was a physical and i asked what for and she was like "to have this tumor removed." and i was like wtf, thanks for telling me the day before surgery and waiting until i asked.

Welcommme Baaaaaack! We missed you. Sorry to hear about your mum's surgery. How is she going? How are you going?

I found this place called Toondoo.com and I've been hanging around the place creating cartoons. It's all drag and drop and very easy. I have to stop going there...it's eating into time I should be editing!

Anyway, I made up a few cartoons. The ones showing the lunar surface didn't turn out too well, and one is blank. But the others are pretty funny and turned out well.

If you are a GeorgeW fan, you probably shouldn't view the cartoons...(evil laugh)

AB Cartoons

Sorry for the cartoon link thing there. I should have read up a couple of more posts...
Hope your mom is recovering okay! :)

It's raining cats and dogs here. Tornado watch is out. Worst of all, the #*$& grass is growing.:mad:

Lots of reading time and coffee drinking to do today.

It's raining cats and dogs here. Tornado watch is out. Worst of all, the #*$& grass is growing.:mad:

Lots of reading time and coffee drinking to do today.

Be careful, watch the sky, and have your radio on! Greensberg Ks was hit hard last night by a wedge-shaped tornado. The thing cut a swath two miles wide. Ah, Spring on the high plains:rolleyes:

I start my first day at my new job. I'll be working for a Talent coordinator. It's a small office and I'll be doing alot of paperwork, taking calls, looking at the events calendar and booking bands and writing up contracts for local Chicago and regional midwest music bands.

I'm very excited.

I start my first day at my new job. I'll be working for a Talent coordinator. It's a small office and I'll be doing alot of paperwork, taking calls, looking at the events calendar and booking bands and writing up contracts for local Chicago and regional midwest music bands.

I'm very excited.

Is this in addition to your real estate business, or a totally new venture? Best of luck to you!

Working, getting ready for a good long weekend. Monday is a holiday here in Canada. Going to be lots of BBQing, beer drinking and of course book reading. I may even do some yard work to keep the wife happy.

Hey AquaBlue, hope the book you are reading now is better than your last one. I read that you said Wicked wasn't very good.

Back