• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's It Like By You Today?

It was cool, windy, and very cloudy all day...until about 2:30 pm. I took a nap, and when I woke up, the clouds were breaking up and the sun came out and the rest of the day and evening have been just beautiful. Perfect night for Becca's Prom..Local tradition is for the families and community to line up along the sidewalk to watch the attendees Walk In..great fun to see the kids all spruced up.

It sounds like a great tradition!

It really is a great community building event. For instance, one couple we are friends with came even though they no longer have students in the school..but they are friends with many of us who do..have known those kids their whole lives. One of the girls who was all decked out is one my older girls used to babysit..in fact, several kids fit that bill tonight. Was just neat. Small town living has it's little perks.

A sunny 70 degrees.

God must love motorcyclists to give us weather like this.

74 with no clouds. My oldest son who is a bear scout, had a good troop meeting featuring a good game of kick ball, followed by the very first practice of baseball for my oldest two. Nice to be dealing with snow and 30 degree weather.:eek:

74 with no clouds. My oldest son who is a bear scout, had a good troop meeting featuring a good game of kick ball, followed by the very first practice of baseball for my oldest two. Nice to be dealing with snow and 30 degree weather.:eek:

Sounds like a great way to spend a day. Kick ball... now that does bring back memories.

60's and sunny again. After the snowy winter we endured this stretch of cool, sunny days is so welcome

Looks like we have the tail end of y'all's weather down here. Supposed to be down to 39F tonight! Just switched from the air conditioner to the heater. Oy. :confused:

Back