• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's your occupation?

And I am finance director in little trading company in Moscow. :rolleyes:
Nice to met you. :)
Will you take me in your big family? :confused:

I wear many hats but officially, I am self-employed.
I just started my own business. I maintain and repair sewing machines. It is going very sssssssslllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwllllllllyyyyyyyy. ;) :( My dear hubby pays the bills by working his two jobs, poor guy. When I am not fixing sewing machines, I sell many of the quilts I make, do little clothes mending and altering for friends, take care of my little herd of children and the house.

cajunmama said:
I wear many hats but officially, I am self-employed.
I just started my own business. I maintain and repair sewing machines. It is going very sssssssslllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwllllllllyyyyyyyy. ;) :( My dear hubby pays the bills by working his two jobs, poor guy. When I am not fixing sewing machines, I sell many of the quilts I make, do little clothes mending and altering for friends, take care of my little herd of children and the house.

did you make the quilt in your avatar?
i LOVE quilts. i have a girlfriend who takes very geometric paintings and turns them into quilts they are gorgeous!!!

jenngorham said:
did you make the quilt in your avatar?
i LOVE quilts. i have a girlfriend who takes very geometric paintings and turns them into quilts they are gorgeous!!!
No, I didn't, but I could if I wanted to. It was just a neat little pic I liked so I use it for my avatar. I love quilts, too!!!

Work with an IT company as a consultant. Sometimes a code monkey (work primates unite!), sometimes a project flunkie. Sometimes I get to manage project flunkies myself, and that's always very satisfying.

ds

Full-time freelance writer and fiction author. (but currently living off savings from 20+ years as a litigation paralegal. Hopefully, the other will pay the bills soon! ;) :D )

mojo said:
I too, am a call centre monkey (for a cable tv faults centre), and a PhD student, what a combination :eek:

Good grief. :eek: Well nice to see a fellow simian on here. :p Anyway I did my degree first, just a BA - well done for doing a PhD !!

I lug boxes around in a big-ass warehouse. Then I lug some more boxes around in a big-ass warehouse.

Only parttime, thank god. Yes, Billy, I'm a student. Go on, be utterly unoriginal and start slinging mud.

And am I the only one who's bothered by Shael Crowtalon's avatar? :)

Cheers

Martin said:
I lug boxes around in a big-ass warehouse. Then I lug some more boxes around in a big-ass warehouse.

Only parttime, thank god. Yes, Billy, I'm a student. Go on, be utterly unoriginal and start slinging mud.

And am I the only one who's bothered by Shael Crowtalon's avatar? :)

Cheers
I thought it was some guy trying to play the guitar :confused:

Consultant. I manage managers. IBM. American Airlines. Marriott International. Creator of leaders and visionaries. Standing weekend date with my 13-year-old daughter who luvs ICP and Kottonmouth Kings. Peace.

Back