• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When Did You Last ... ™

Virtual or real dance? ;)

Last time I ate watermelon... too long ago! I like that fruit :cool:

BTW, keep up the spamming :D you go girl! :cool:

When was the last time you read a poem out loud?

About a month ago, when I was working through Beowulf. Heaney's translation demands to be read aloud.

When did you last . . .
Run about in the rain?

Ashlea said:
About a month ago, when I was working through Beowulf. Heaney's translation demands to be read aloud.

When did you last . . .
Run about in the rain?

Today, it started pouring after school and I just ran about for a while and walked home soaked... I'm still drying off :D

... dance to no music for no reason?

... dance to no music for no reason?
I do that all the time, actually - especially when I succeed in doing something which took some time. The last time would be today, when I finally succeeded in altering some code to make my blog look just a little bit better. Ever the perfectionist.

_____

When Did You Last .. ™

.. lose a bet? (details, please)

Cheers

Martin said:
I do that all the time, actually - especially when I succeed in doing something which took some time. The last time would be today, when I finally succeeded in altering some code to make my blog look just a little bit better. Ever the perfectionist.

_____

When Did You Last .. ™

.. lose a bet? (details, please)

Cheers
I last lost a bet at this years 6 Nations championship, I had a huge bet on England winning (as we were newly crowned world champs and all!) and I cried when they lost as it cost me a lot of money.

When did you last...

... seduce someone?

A few weeks ago, I lost a button at work and so had to use my handy-dandy sewing kit, left from a previous tenant of my desk. (I've always loved that line in The English Patient, the movie version, "A woman should never learn to sew, and she should never admit it if she does.")

When did you last lend a friendly ear to someone venting about their problems?

I do that all the time - it seems to be the reason for my existence. Luckily I've got friends who let me get my shit off my chest as well.

When did you last lose your keys and have to break down the door?

lol A VERY long time ago... maybe 5 years ago. I am on a winning streak right now :cool:

When did you last admit to haveing a weird fetish? :D

Everytime I'm in a chat up situation with a lady (which probably explains why I'm single).

And I did the keys thing on Friday night. Doh!

When was the last time you kept a diary for longer than the first two weeks of January?

lol You might be single but I bet you get some interesting dates :cool:

As for your question... never! I think the longest I have ever kept one for is 2 days :eek:

When was the last time you argued with somebody in public?

When you say share a bathroom do you mean share it but not using it at the same time, or using it the same time as someone. I am still living with my parents so its still a rush for the bathroom in the mornings, im going to uni next week and need to share with 6 other girls! 2 bathrooms and 6 girls...chaos!
Or if you meant share at the same time...i went on a tour of ireland with one of my old school mates and we had to use the loo while one was washing there face etc..to save time and to not wake others in the hostels...it definatly made us closer pals lol :D

When did you last

make cakes and lick the bowl!?

Amy :)

A few months ago, when it was still cool enough to bake in Southern California (though I was tempted on Friday).

When did you last...

feel your heart breaking?

exactly 1 year and 4 months ago.....
i remeber it was when i was single, i had just been dumped by a girl. they were with another guy which shocked me deeply, and i thought i could never get over her, but i totaly am.....
when did you last eat bacon?

Back