• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are our members from?

Where are you from?

• The U.K.

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Continental Europe

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • North America

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • South America

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • The Caribbean

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Southeast Asia

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Southwest Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Middle East/Arabian peninsula/Africa

• Pacific islands

• Russia/Central Asia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where am I from originally?
Born in Seoul, S. Korea (hence, SeoulMan). Emigrated to USA at age six with my family. I have not been back to South Korea, so it is a foreign land to me.

Where am I posting from?
San Francisco/San Jose Bay Area.

I don't really know how to pick from among the choices in the poll. LOL!

I am from Punjab, India. Punjab is in North India but right now because of job I have moved 4000 KM away from my home town to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh which is in South-India. Atmosphere is quite hot for all 12 months of the year with no winters :confused: . I am accustomed to live in a ever changing environment of my own state where winters are as hard as -2.5 degree and summers are as bright as 50 degree, not to mention the crazy monsoon and the beautiful February :)

I love to live with the folks here. Its a nice place to talk to people and ask their views on books and people here have patience too :cool:

Holland, land of tall people and weirdos when it comes to Euro '08 or any other sort of tournament. It also rains here a lot and I think it's boring being entirely flat. :p

I'm in Kansas, more or less smack dab in the middle of the US..maybe less. I just looked at the KS map and the Geographical Center of of the Conterminous US is a good three hour drive north of me...but it's the middle of nowhere, so why go there?:lol:

Holland, land of tall people and weirdos when it comes to Euro '08 or any other sort of tournament. It also rains here a lot and I think it's boring being entirely flat. :p

Actually I've never been to Holland but I like it. I really would like to go there one day.
In March I flew above Amsterdam in direction of South Africa and it looked really nice with the sea, the waterways and all the cute houses :)

I was born in Canada , from2-7 years old I was in Greece, then from 7-16 I was in the U.S (Maryland).Then back again to Greece for another 3 years , then at 19 I came back to Canada and live here ever since.

Polly ,I love everything about Holland, been there twice (and by the way the football team is doing ok);)

I was born in Canada , from2-7 years old I was in Greece, then from 7-16 I was in the U.S (Maryland).Then back again to Greece for another 3 years , then at 19 I came back to Canada and live here ever since.

Polly ,I love everything about Holland, been there twice (and by the way the football team is doing ok);)

Yes they are winning for a change. :D
Italy and Holland are through to the next round in Euro '08. :)

Born in Oberhausen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. Moved to the U.S. in 2005. Now we're in California but I'd prefer to live in Colorado. Been to all continents except Antarctica.

Looks like California is well represented here - I'm number three so far, though I'm a born and raised provincial one. Greetings to SeoulMan and Sleepy, and welcome to the wild west.;)

hi all,
i'm from andhra pradesh, india specifically south india.
but for 2 years i'm staying in kolkata, north india to finish my post graduation.
actually i'm following the threads in this forum to pick my next reads and to post my opinions on the books i read.
good to be here.

i think india is regarded as a southeast asian country here and i'm glad this region has a considerable representation in this forum.
in india, english literature is widely read and even jeffrey archer toured india for his latest book release.

Back