• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

I'm with my professor Georges Cuvier in the Norman coast, rather, in the Caen limestones ( Bathonian- Middle Jurassic ) and very near Havre, Honfleur and Villers . According to our scientific readings, J.A Eudes-Deslongchamps and a medical student called Luard, they found reptile fossils in this area . Such as: remains of a mésosuchiens Crocodile, the thighbone of a Pliosaurus and the vertebras of an Ichthyosaurus ... Our search has not been in vain, we have also found the lower jaw of a Gharial ...

Early 19th century Newfoundland where there are expeditions carried out by the British Crown to establish contact between the native Beothuk Indians and the settler communities.

In Moscow, trying to prove that Tolstoy was murdered. Or at least that Anna Karenina was influenced by Lewis Carroll.

In a police station where the lights just went out and strange beings started appearing out of the darkness...

In Kleine Scheidegg on August 20, 1932 . I'm watching through the Lauper's telescope the Northeast face of the Eiger . Suddenly, Josef Knubel, Alexander Graven and Alfred Zürcher call us, it's time to go to Grindelwald ... After walking 2 hours - it helps to cool down our nerves -, we arrive to the Hoheneis glacier, from here we will climb the ogre !!

Back