• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

I just got out of a cab stuck in a traffic jam and climbed over a locked gate (flashing all the other drivers in the process, since I'm wearing a miniskirt) to find a secret passage. I think things are about to get weird.

Making plans to launch a manned one-way shuttle to Saturn's moon Titan where an unmanned probe has discovered signs of life.

In Copenhagen. Jesus just broke into my flat. I tried to knock him out with an ashtray, but it turns out the son of God is tough.

I'm at Chambéry with Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Madame de Warens. A good friend of them has just died ; Rousseau responded by asking if he was going to inherit a special black dress that he was coveting from the recently deceased person, thus saddening M. de Warens.

For those who haven't read the thread before posting:
I loved this thread when I saw it elsewhere.

Write down where you are in the book you are reading:

I am in 1431 France with Joan Of Arc, she's defending her "voices" from God.
Incredible book!

Ok people, I'm giving this thread a clean up...

The purpose of it is to say where you are in the book you are reading. Not where you are physically.

For example, right now I'm riding a limo on my way to give a lecture in Washington but something tells me I wont make it there.

Back