• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

I'm Lisbeth Salander and I just hooked up with an old female friend like old times. Still mad as hell at Blomkvist.

I am in Japan,I am hiding in the closet,there is a mean woman talking to my parents.

Geisha,A Life

In Bucharest. Someone just tore down the peeping tom-friendly house opposite mine and started building a huge apartment complex instead. That sucks.

I am talking on the phone with my brother,who escaped from the hospital...

The Wasp factory-Iain Banks

In Provence. I just killed a lizard for no particular reason, and now I'm worrying that the earth might kill me just as easily.

I'm in rural Maine,U.S, in the mid 80's with flashbacks to 1944/45 where there was a POW camp. A young German prisoner escaped and accidentally drowned,but in the present day his brother has travelled from Germany and starts asking the local logging community uncomfotable questions.

Sitting around a camp fire with a bunch of fictional characters, while they talk about all the shoddily written books they have had the misfortune of being a part of, "In one job i threw my clothes on at least twenty times"

Back