• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who is your favorite author?

Lee Child, Robert Crais, Ed McBain, Barry Eisler, Randy Wayne White, Michael McGarrity, Robert Parker, Michael Connelly

Michael Connelly, Lee Child, Jim Fusilli, Carol O’Connell, Jan Burke, Charlie Huston and Jack Kerley. The last two authors are new and only have two books each to their credit, but they’re among my favorite books and I will jump at any future books by these authors.

Appolonia said:
Michael Connelly, Lee Child, Jim Fusilli, Carol O’Connell, Jan Burke, Charlie Huston and Jack Kerley. The last two authors are new and only have two books each to their credit, but they’re among my favorite books and I will jump at any future books by these authors.

I forgot to add Mr. Kerley to my list. The 100th Man was a great debut for him.

I have never tried Huston. I will have to look for his books.

cshigh said:
I forgot to add Mr. Kerley to my list. The 100th Man was a great debut for him.

I have never tried Huston. I will have to look for his books.

I loved Kerley's sophomore novel The Death Collectors as well, and thought it was even better than the first. Got a chance to meet the author at a book signing and he discussed serial killer memorabilia, which is central to the plot of TDC. Fascinating subject, and he came off as a nice, down-to-earth guy.

Huston's first is titled Caught Stealing. Please let me know what you think if you end up reading it. I'd be interested to hear.

Appolonia said:
I loved Kerley's sophomore novel The Death Collectors as well, and thought it was even better than the first. Got a chance to meet the author at a book signing and he discussed serial killer memorabilia, which is central to the plot of TDC. Fascinating subject, and he came off as a nice, down-to-earth guy.

Huston's first is titled Caught Stealing. Please let me know what you think if you end up reading it. I'd be interested to hear.

I have The Death Collectors in my TBR pile. I've been busy getting caught up on some other authors. I've also had the chance to speak with Mr. Kerley. I work for a school, and he may end up coming to talk to our students about writing, editing, etc.

I will look for Caught Stealing, and see what it is like. I always like to try out new authors.

Lee Child - only been reading his books for a year, but unfortunately have read them all now, and must wait till June for his next book to be released over here :(

you dont show your location but I would say only an American would not know where Africa was. I was chatting with one in a chat room and she asked where I was and I said UK and she said well your English is very good.

I do say this tounge in cheek so whethere you are American or Rumanian please do not be offended
peter:D

Back