• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

You Make Me Sick(PIC) Religion.

Disenthral

youmakemesick.jpg

hmm why dont they like roman catholics??? and sports nuts...and does it say rebellious women on the bottom and "the jews that are from the synagogue of satan" and .... of course RACISTS.. odd fellow that one is.

I like how he hates both Jews and racists. But at least he's OK with lesbians as long as they drive cars. Four wheels good! Two wheels bad!

I like how he hates both Jews and racists. But at least he's OK with lesbians as long as they drive cars. Four wheels good! Two wheels bad!

Well, Jesus loves everyone mentioned on his sign...every bit as much as he does the sinner holding it.

'Rebelious women' (lower left corner) :D

I'd be interested in what exactly that might mean. Women with a functional brain or women capable of thinking just a bit.

I like money, sports, parties, am a computer freak, don't care about Jews or lazy Christians, despise racists, talk to my cats and never to God, did some ankle biting myself, rarely watch TV and don't keep a bible in our household.

Guess I'm a real knot in his stomach. Can I have a date. :D

I'd be interested in what exactly that might mean. Women with a functional brain or women capable of thinking just a bit.

I like money, sports, parties, am a computer freak, don't care about Jews or lazy Christians, despise racists, talk to my cats and never to God, did some ankle biting myself, rarely watch TV and don't keep a bible in our household.

Form a line, I'm sure he's very popular;)

Ankle biters covers everyone that's ever been, so the rest of the sign seems a little redundant.

Ankle biters covers everyone that's ever been, so the rest of the sign seems a little redundant.

It was redundant when he wrote "lazy Christians." A small amount of Bible reading would show him that Jesus made the establishment antsy for his habit of hanging out with the most crass of sinners..he sought them out.

But it would be intresting to talk to this guy's mother... I bet he was the worst of ankle biters for sure:)

man if anyones going to "hell" its YOUUU.

"despise racists, talk to my cats "
at first glance i thought that said, Despise racist talks to my cats.

Mormons....LOL.........interesting to throw them into the mix. I'm shocked liberals weren't included.

You must admit Mormons are pretty doggone scary;)

The only thing that gets my blood going and gets me a bad case of lock-jaw is when they knock on my door. I don't know what it is, but it's very hard for me to remain civil to them as they are at my doorstep, asking me I would liketo know about Joseph Smith. I can handle telemarketers, waiting in line, car salesmen, not to mention getting a loan from the bank. But for whatever reason, these people just trip my trigger. I don't mind Jehovah's Witnesses or other people who try to convert me, they are fun to talk to actually.

Oh well, off of the soapbox for now.....

Back