• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your Pets

This is my Nathaniel:
ai100.photobucket.com_albums_m15_Lyssa_Type_Nathaniel_Hair001.jpg
I've had him since I was about twelve, thirteen years old. I found him as a stray in my neighbourhood, rescued the poor creature, and begged my mother to let me keep him instead of sending him to meet his doom at the Humane Society. He'd been an emaciated, angry kitty, not letting anyone but me touch him at the time, and I didn't think he'd have a chance there. She relented after hours of begging, and seeing me holding him and loving on him. Yay! I shall miss him tons and many while I'm away to college.

And this is Val and Nathaniel. Val is the little terrier/weiner dog, Cinnamon is the 180lbs pureblooded St. Bernard that is whipped by the teeny little pup. The sofa is Cinnamon's bed, since the poor guy's getting a little old these days, and he needs a soft place to curl up. He slowly destroys his "beds", but it's not that hard to get really ugly, but soft sofas, so we don't mind. He's seven years old, which isn't young at all anymore for a St. Bernard. Val, on the other hand, is only a year old. We found her as a puppy at a shelter. There were lots and lots of other puppies with her, and most of them were euthenized because no-one wanted them, but we got her.
ai100.photobucket.com_albums_m15_Lyssa_Type_Miscellaneous_P1001705.jpg

My cat;
Litle My
s546302125_48049_3329.jpg

n546302125_48050_3572.jpg

n546302125_48051_3804.jpg

n546302125_48052_4070.jpg

This pictures is from she was a kitten. She is almost a year now. Litle My is almost a baby for me and my boyfriend:p

Aww! The third one down is a beautiful picture, and that kitty looks super cute. Do you have any more current ones? ^_^

Awwww

Catalyst - I love your dog! What breed is s/he? So sweet-looking.

I look forward to getting a dog, but until then I have two parakeets. Godfrey and Thurgood, the little gentlemen. They refuse to speak or be trained, like their predecessor. I punished them by putting them on myspace... (myspace.com/littlegentlemen) :p

We share our home with the following:

Scarlett, a very soft rescued Rottweiler.
Jodie, a scary but soft rescued German Shepherd.
Max, an elderly rescued Black Lab.

Mooms, Mopsy, Pete, Holly, Chesney, Bruiser and Socks, the cats. Bruiser and Socks are Chesney's kittens and were born about 3 months ago.

Basil and Pickle, the chinchillas.

Annie-Mary, a corn snake.

The hamster (I have no idea what the kids called it).

And last but by no means least, Roger and Hector, two very vocal African Grey parrots, and Pedro, an equally vocal Blue and Gold Macaw.

When I've posted a bit more rubbish I'll be able to share my photos!

My bunch:

Pedro, my Macaw, and my baby...

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y87_sandradmrsp_Pedro_pedro6.jpg

My favourite cat, Mooms:

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y87_sandradmrsp_Miscellaneous_mooms2.jpg

The kittens:

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y87_sandradmrsp_both_kittens.jpg

The scariest dog in the world - NOT

ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y87_sandradmrsp_friends.jpg

We have lots of other pets, including dogs, lots more cats, chinchillas, a snake and the hamster, but these pictures represent the real hardcore of animals in the house.

Love parrots

I loove that parrot, Mrs Pacino.Can he speak? He is a beauty. I have two budgies they are small and blue, but a bit stupid.:( I'm still trying to train them to sit on my finger.

2 cats, 2 saltwater, 2 freshwater tanks and one husband :D

LOL-:D:D

One dog that we got from the pound for free back in 2000. She sleeps all day and acts like a recluse-which perfectly fits our effortless pet ownership style.

We have been through birds (different kinds), turtles, fish and at a not so strong moment I agreed to a dog.:rolleyes: Big mistake, I am the one doing everything, I am constantly cleaning after him, bathing him , feeding him, I am tired. But I have grown to love him and can't give him away.:(

Currently two cats – Mack, who is almost 16 and a half and has been with me all but the first 12 weeks of that. And Boudicca, who is three and a half and still thinks that she's a kitten. Mack's sister Mabel died four years ago this June and was, a couple of months after that, replaced by Trickie, from Battersea Dogs (and cats) Home. Trickie died at the end of last November.

At the moment I have a cat and dog. But the dog's pregnant so that's going to be changing soon.

I once swore I would not get a dog because I become too attached to them. Then about five years ago we got a Welsh Pembroke Corgi who never fails to make me laugh daily. She is such a clown and would be the perfect dog if she did not shed so much. :(

Smiling Molly.JPG
Smiling Molly.JPG

Back