• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your Titanic

Ahhh, sorry, 'Marty here is Halo's bitch' - Yes, much better ;)

Incidentally, have you still not got to 10,000 posts?? I mean, honestly, are you actually stopping to sleep!! :eek:

Phil

Halo's bitch is a million times better than RaVeN's bitch - beards are not my thing.

And I'm trying, Phil, I'm trying.

Cheers

Ahh, I hear its not so bad, ask Wabbit ;)

Anyways, seeing as I'm back again and staying for at least quarter of an hour this time, lets throw a party!! :D

Phil

Bah!! Well at least I was doing something worthwhile with my time ... yes, thats right, I was using my democratic right to vote, even though it wont make a tiniest bit of a difference due to the electoral system being rigged in favour of the party in power <sigh>

Still, when we wake up tomorrow to another five years under a Labour government, I'll still have the satisfaction of saying 'I told you so' :rolleyes:

Phil

holy freakin' cow did i ever miss an exciting morning. me with my boring primary colours, shit!!!

No you cant, you can only give me an official warning, so go stick that up your blow pipe and smoke it ;)

Seriously, I'm glad I never knew about this silly strike thing back in the day, I'm sure we'd both be on about twenty by now :D Stupid system anyway, in the forum I help run if people **** around they get banned straight off!

Phil

sorry i took to long to post that was intended for you martin when you said it was fun.

you know i worry about your blood pressure.

She was talking about you dumbass! Jenn, dont you know that Marty has a not so secret crush on me ever since I first showed him my ass!!

The boy is Dutch after all, you know what they're like over there ;)

Phil

Back