• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

50 foods you should try in your life time

Stewart said:
You should try the fried pig's blood that is Black Pudding. :D

I would. I'm a pretty brave eater. Of course, it's tough because nobody else I know is. It's tough enough to find a couple people to steam up lobsters with around here.

Out of the 50 I have tried these:

1. Fresh fish
3. Steak
4. Thai food
5. Chinese food
6. Ice cream
7. Pizza
8. Crab
9. Curry
10. Prawns

13. Barbecues
14. pancakes
15. Pasta
17. Cheesecake
18. Lamb
19. Cream tea
23. Chocolate
24. Sandwiches
25. Greek food
26. Burgers
27. Mexican food
30. Salmon
31. Venison
34. Sushi
35. Paella
38. Kebab
39. Scallops
41. Mango
42. Durian fruit
44. Ribs
45. Roast beef
46. Tapas
47. Jerk chicken/pork
48. Haggis
49. Cornish Pasty

As for what I would say, I have no idea. I don't think I have tried enough to give a valid opinion. Gives me an excuse to eat more though.

For those in the UK who want to try some different meats then there's this site - ostrich, kangaroo, goat, springbok, kudu, and more.

Lovely! :D

Thanks for that! I might just try! I'm all for new experiences.

**EDIT** Just had a look at that site, it's great! They are gonna make so much money off of me! I want to try it all! :D

I would love to try some of the things on that site but you would still need to know how to cook it and I can't even properly make toast.

They give you advice on the site! Also, they sell burgers and sausages of their meats so very easy! :) I'm gonna order FOR SURE!

Burgers I can somewhat do, the boys downstairs put stuff on the BBQ for me all the time. I'm one of those friends that always shows up at dinner time :) .

So glad you feel that way, uhm, so, what's on the menu this week and what time will you be serving it :D .

I think I'll wait until pay day and then order a lot of meat to stick in the freezer - a barbecue in August sounds good.

Stewart said:
I think I'll wait until pay day and then order a lot of meat to stick in the freezer - a barbecue in August sounds good.

That's what I'm going to do. I saw they have a "wild pack" with all kinds of burgers made from different animals. I'll get that and stick it in the freezer and have them for dinners on odd occasions. I won't order yet though because am saving for holidays. I'll order for sure when I get back.

Keep me updated on what they taste like. Please don't say anything tastes like chicken :D :rolleyes:

Well, ostrich and kangaroo do .... ;)

Payday isn't until the end of the month. I'll wait and see if my friends want to buy anything too for their freezers. The delivery charge is almost a tenner for orders under £50.

£10 for delivery charge? :eek: I didn't see that :(

Aw well. It's worth it to experience new things, but it will have to wait. You can try them all first, my little Guinea pig :D

Wabbit said:
£10 for delivery charge? :eek: I didn't see that :(

It's probably sent via a fedex kind of service packed in a cooler with dry ice. That's how that stuff works around here although it's a little cheaper ($10) if you're willing to wait a week to get it.

Back