• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

50 foods you should try in your life time

My office doesn't even have air conditioning. And it's bloody roasting - I have a fan at my desk. :(

The site says that it will deliver your food frozen by to your door packed in ice to keep it frozen. I'll have to book a day off to get mine! Still, it will be worth it.

Receiving the Products

The products are transported nationwide to an address specified by yourself, by courier, and we dispatch Monday - Friday each week.
The products are packed in polystyrene boxes with ice packs inside, which keeps the product frozen.
Larger orders, such as to the foodservice industry, are transported in refrigerated vehicles.
Everything is done to ensure that your product arrives as soon as possible in perfect condition. We will contact you by email to advise of any delays and to give you an option to change or cancel your order.
We can also add a small handwritten gift card to enable you to send our products as a gift.

I've seen worse. Many butchers in London put trays of meat on display outside their shops. And the meat was frozen in the first place! It's lovely to go by and see the water pouring down; people who buys it later on, after it's completely thawed, may think it's fresh and refreeze it. Lovely, isn't?

Stewart said:
Excellent. And I won't be home. Logistical problem...:mad: :mad: :mad:

The dry ice lasts forever. Mine sat outside for six hours before I got to it and the meat was still frozen solid.

It means out in the sticks.

Here is another jem I came across! Ever wanted to tuck into some tasty human flesh? Finding legal problems are an obstacle? Fear not! Your troubles are at an end as now we have Hufu the human flesh flavour tofu with realistic human flesh texture!

SHUT UP!!!!! that would be a wierd taste test. " i like number 2, tastes like a non smoker who worked out a lot." "mmmm was number one a canadian? not wild about the beer after taste"

i want one of the t shirts. hilarious!!!

i love tofu, but hufu does nothing for me. but that t-shirt with the easter island statues and their slogan, toooooo funny. if i get one i will post a pic.

Now that's a promise I shall keep you to :D

No, i'm not really eager to try HUFU very much either, although it's pretty funny!

Eeww, gross, now how did you find this? Maybe I will skip having dinner at your place. I'm not quite up for a Hufu burger.

I do think the T's and Aprons are funny, maybe if I wore one of the aprons around people would stop wanting me to try and cook something.

Maybe that's your answer? Order one immediately :D

As for how I found it: I was just surfing around and found it at random! No, I wasn't looking for human flesh tasting tofu :p

Well I guess that's a relief just incase though, I think we probably taste like chicken :) .

i was going to order one with the guy stirring the pot, not the fat guy laughing the other one, but i thought it might be a too un-pc. well, how pc is eating hufu anyway?

Back