• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best place to read

I have a canopied 2-seater swing on my patio, I put my feet up and swing when it's nice out. Only drawback is my dog is jealous that I'm not paying attention to him and wants me to throw his ball. :rolleyes: Oh yeah, bugs also ruin it for me. But it's still the best place to read.

Pho-tog said:
I'm just content reading anywhere that I can. With 2 young kids (9 and 3) running around, any place that's quiet is a great place for me to read!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen!!.:D :p

I can read anyway, my favourite places are either in bed, or on the sofa in my living room, but am just as happy reading on trains, buses, in a cafe, anywhere really.

CDA said:
Bed.........

Hmmm, a few drawbacks there-if you underline stuff, the ink runs out. If you are on your back, you also get tired arms. Switch to your stomach and your neck screams for mercy shortly there after-then agai, my chiropractor probably is the culprit on that one.

My best time to read is when i am working because i have alot of free time on my hands and my chair is dead dead comfortable and it reminds me of being at home.:D

mini me said:
My best time to read is when i am working because i have alot of free time on my hands and my chair is dead dead comfortable and it reminds me of being at home.:D

I hope that you aren't an air traffic controller.:eek:

I can't really think of any best place to read right now, because the time for me to commute to work is only about 15minutes.

Maybe the bext place is still the neighbourhood library... or in the bed!

Where to read

Hello, I'm Kristian.

Here's a question: Where do you to read the most? My favourite is at a small cafe alongside a densely vegetated canal on a cool day in the subtropics.

Must I? :) I'm fifteen and live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, which I love. I read some, though not as much as I would like. When I do get a good book, though, I love it. I'm currently looking into Win the Crowd and Deep Economy. I tend to head more towards nonfiction, but I enjoy stories as well. I also read a good bit of the Bible, which is really interesting if you get into it. I'm currently in Ecclesiastes.

Hi Kristian.

I read the most in the comfort of my home and more specifically in bed or in my favorite recliner. Although I will read newspapers, magazines, Internet articles and bumper stickers in just about any place you care to imagine.

Well, you didn't have to. We haven't beaten anybody up yet. But it is nice to get to know you better.

We have good threads you can ask your questions also:)

welcome again.

I love to read in the park and i usually take an Ale of some sorts with me. However ive found that being in a park and reading or drinking for some reason attracts people to come up and start conversations. I talked to one man for about 20 minutes about hunting (i guess he didnt see the A.L.F. shirt i had on) i just pretended to be interested and tried to keep up. it was rather amusing and fun i guess.maybe cause i was drinking.

hmm i think ive gone of track

THE PARKKKK

I don't have as much time to read as I would like outside of work. Since I can have a portable radio at work, I listen to a lot of audiobooks.

Tonight, I'll be taking my Kindle to the ball park in my town and sitting and reading while my daughter plays softball.
It's a wide open area with lots of wind, but I'm not worried, there will not be any pages fluttering around.
(Bonus of having a Kindle, Sparky:p;))

Welcome Kristian! Sounds like you're an advanced 15 year old! Hope you like it here.

I love to sit and read in my back yard. The humming birds are cool to glance at once in awhile. Of course the bathtub is the ultimate.

While I'll read anywhere, I most often read in bed at night after all have gone off to sleep, or in my easy chair when I am alone, or nearly alone in the house.

Im fifteen and live in California. I usually can read well in cars and my bedroom. Im lucky because my room is a small blue bedroom in the back of the house with lots of windows. I can read and imagine when im in there. How about you?

You're lucky that you can read in the car. I get sick if I try to read while travelling. It makes long plane trips very boring. Reading in the bath is luxurious. Definitely agree with debee on that one.

Back