• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Coffee

leckert said:
When I think tea, I think barefoot hippies sitting cross-legged chanting and meditating on the thoughts of the forest. :D
Really?? What about English people? That's the cliche I think of.

blueiebaseone said:
I love the berrie of JOY

leckerts repeats this phrase to himself... 'berrie of joy. berrie of joy. berrie of joy?' he decides he is incapable of grasping its meaning. he staggers off, scratching his head wondering if it is anything like the 'banana of misery', or maybe the 'pea-pod of the ash-hole'?

As he returns to his seat, he wonders what any of this has to do with coffee.

Hmm, berry of joy. They do say that the rates of suicide among tea drinkers is higher than among coffee drinkers, but that could have something to do with the hippy tea drinkers leckert mentioned.

Iced Coffee..help!

My iced coffee is never as nice as those I buy... :eek:
Has anyone got a simple :) way of making it nice and thick?

I have a little ice crusher and a aerolatte machine thingi to mix...
tips welcome... please :)

Erica said:
My iced coffee is never as nice as those I buy... :eek:
Has anyone got a simple :) way of making it nice and thick?

I have a little ice crusher and a aerolatte machine thingi to mix...
tips welcome... please :)

Any reason you can't brew it thick and then let it cool?

leckert said:
I usually make mine three or four times stronger (more grounds, less water), to account for the ice.

Now...as for cold and caffeine...I'd much rather have iced tea with sugar, lemon, and a mint leaf or two....reminds me of my mom and the south....

just can't get into iced coffee....give me an ice-cold coke instead...

Motokid said:
Now...as for cold and caffeine...I'd much rather have iced tea with sugar, lemon, and a mint leaf or two....reminds me of my mom and the south....

just can't get into iced coffee....give me an ice-cold coke instead...

People can be funny. I knew an Australian that couldn't stand the very idea of people drinking iced tea.

Robert said:
People can be funny. I knew an Australian that couldn't stand the very idea of people drinking iced tea.

what do you expect from some goofy Australian....

ducks to avoid things thrown my direction

Kookamoor said:
But isn't prepared for the rabid koala thrown directly at the family jewels...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

but you're in Canada now....you don't count....have your rabid koala back Kook....

Robert said:
Damn that sounds painful. Still with us, Motokid?

Oh, yeah...kooks arms aren't long enough to stretch from Canada to Oz.

Besides...we American's are not scaret of no stinkin' cuddly, cute, fuzzy little teddy bear..... :D

Now if she sent a rabid Dingo to eat my baby.... :D

Motokid said:

Besides...we American's are not scaret of no stinkin' cuddly, cute, fuzzy little teddy bear..... :D

LOL. Be careful what you ask for.

Motokid said:

:D Just found this reply. Thanks for giving me my rapid koala back - I need help keeping my partner in line. I didn't bring my dingo with me, unfortunately. How about a horny carribou instead?

Kookamoor said:
:D Just found this reply. Thanks for giving me my rapid koala back - I need help keeping my partner in line. I didn't bring my dingo with me, unfortunately. How about a horny carribou instead?

leckert puts on the plastic glasses, nose, and mustache, and glances around to see if anyone is looking.

"pssst. Kook... I'll take the horny carribou."

Back