• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dan Brown: The Da Vinci Code

steffee said:
Yes, so Stewart's wrong, it took him five days (at least) to read her research.

I'm saying, if Stewart's premise is correct,-that it only took him an afternoon to write the book- then he couldn't possible have read the actual research..which is one of his claims to fame: that the book is based on reasearch..

If he did write the book in one afternoon (forgetting any research for the moment), then he most certainly deserves all the appreciation he has received on these 453 DVC threads floating around here.

abecedarian said:
Um, isn't this like calling Dr. Bombay? Are you SURE you want Kenny to give us a visual of this:eek: ( He CAN, you know)
ROTFALOL!!

Love It! :D :cool:

EDIT: and he certainly did. OY! :rolleyes: :D :D

Off topic: Is someone going to paint an authentic Last Supper? JC and his apostles sitting on the floor, in a circle, sharing one large flat bread and eating out of one large wooden bowl. And of course they would all have the short, thick, curly hair that middle eastern men have. Or would that have been too authentic?

Please excuse me. I have this reaction every time I see a depiction of The Last Supper. And who knows, it could have been The Last Lunch because it gets cold there at night so they would have eaten before the sun went down. :D

raffaellabella said:
Off topic: Is someone going to paint an authentic Last Supper? JC and his apostles sitting on the floor, in a circle, sharing one large flat bread and eating out of one large wooden bowl. And of course they would all have the short, thick, curly hair that middle eastern men have.
- And NO trampoline acts!

Back