• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Graduation..

Polly Parrot

Staff member
I *finally* graduated high school, I'm so happy I'm done now!

(And yes I know I'm 22 which is slightly old for high school but that's a really long story so blah).

Party time now!

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment that will open lots of doors for you. Will you be continuing in post-secondary now?

Congratulations! 22 isn't so old. In fact, you may do better in college because you are, theoretically, more mature and can appreciate education more. Theoretically, that is.

Something Americans like to do. Especially since it gives guys the excuse to lick the salt off a girls belly:whistling:

And vice versa...

Yah, or watch the girls slurp down booze off each other.:devil:

I went to what we call a "party school."

Congratulations! 22 isn't so old. In fact, you may do better in college because you are, theoretically, more mature and can appreciate education more. Theoretically, that is.

Not just theoretical. When the veterans arrived on the college campuses after WWII, the professors were delighted with these mature students. The students were apprehensive because many had not been in school for a long time, but they were serious and wanted to get on with it. They did very well.

Not just theoretical. When the veterans arrived on the college campuses after WWII, the professors were delighted with these mature students. The students were apprehensive because many had not been in school for a long time, but they were serious and wanted to get on with it. They did very well.

Ooo yay, so I'm going to be an awesome student and pass all subjects just because I'm older? Cool! :D

Back