• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How frequently do you visit the forums...

I tend to look in a couple of times a day – more if there's a discussion that I'm particularly interested in.

When real life takes over, sometimes it can be days or even weeks between visits. But when I do get some time to visit, I tend to log in several times a day. ;)

I haven't been on this forum in almost a year, but before then I was on daily, somethimes more if a topic was interesting.

Every couple of months I come here and post a whole bunch of times. Sometimes I find it hard to respond to some book discussions because it is usually a while since I've read the book.

i used to be online 24/7 (not literally, but close enough), but lately i would say about every 4 or 6 months (thats why i didnt want to find a job :( ) :D

I find it hard to respond to some book discussions .

i have the same problem. I read all the book discussion, but i havent read most the books talked about so i cant seem to find anything to say. Maybe i should make more threads. nehhhh..

i sometimes check this when i wake up before i work out and in a rush leave it on. so it may seem im on here 6-10 hours a day heh.

Every couple of months I come here and post a whole bunch of times. Sometimes I find it hard to respond to some book discussions because it is usually a while since I've read the book.

Oh I hate that! Of course, someone has to post about a book months after you've read it and the usual details and interesting tidbits have faded away to a certain extent. Why can't we all be on the same page here?:rolleyes:;):D

Oh I hate that! Of course, someone has to post about a book months after you've read it and the usual details and interesting tidbits have faded away to a certain extent. Why can't we all be on the same page here?:rolleyes:;):D

I have this problem all the time, sometimes within a day or two of reading the book... and main character's names are the first to go:rolleyes:

You should make new threads with books you have read.:)

I come on the forums 3-4 times a day. But i always have to take breaks while im on to take orders from my mother. I am almost banned from the computor because i come on to much!

Harrypotterrox

Lately I've been visiting the forums up to 10 times daily. I know I could contribute much more to the forums but it seems that I've got some sorf of general forums hangover. It will pass. :)

I'm new to the forums and since I joined I have visited Book and Reader on an average of two maybe three times a week. I like this site and I can definitely see myself participating more often.

I use this forum to foster my inner procrastinator. I should be writing my great American Novel, but here I am...

LOL!

Back