• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How's the weather where you live?

:p :p :p Well, all we got was maybe three inches:p :p :p AND the high is supposed to be 43 today and 53 tomorrow:p :p :p :D It looks pretty though, and its enough for a good play day while it lasts.

Flowerdk4 said:
We have FINALLY got some plus degress over here and some sunshine! :)

Been waiting for this for weeeeeeks...

Flower

Ohh, then it might be coming our way soon!! I'm sooooo sick of winter! The only comfort is that the weatherpeople say that as soon as the snow thaws spring will explode. I long for that! Sun! Flowers! :)

Poppy1 said:
All your noses stuck in books eh? :D
Yeah, and the strange thing is, it sounds like a voice from the skies is telling us to pick up the mess from the twister...but then again, it might be a fly buzzing in my ear. *reads*

The weather here is beautiful! Actually, just this weekend it snowed about an inch, but it was gone by midday. Today it was edging 60 degrees! I love Michigan weather (there are very few people who can truthfully say that ;)).

pink shadow said:
Ohh, then it might be coming our way soon!! I'm sooooo sick of winter! The only comfort is that the weatherpeople say that as soon as the snow thaws spring will explode. I long for that! Sun! Flowers! :)

Pink, we have had two days with 10 degrees now! :p

Has the sun and hot wheather crossed the water yet??

Flower

A cool 37 outside, expected high of 54 tomorrow. Yes!, a heat-wave!!.
th_Woo_Hoo.gif

ValkyrieRaven88 said:
Yeah, and the strange thing is, it sounds like a voice from the skies is telling us to pick up the mess from the twister...but then again, it might be a fly buzzing in my ear. *reads*

Glad you've got your priorities right, Valkyrie ;)

We are having a beauty of a week. temp in mid 60;s today with sushine. Later in the week it is going into the 70's.

Flowerdk4 said:
Pink, we have had two days with 10 degrees now! :p

Has the sun and hot wheather crossed the water yet??

Flower

Eh, not really. BUT - we're above zero now. It's actually 5 degrees!! And the snow has finally turned into rain! And the ice covering Gothenburg is finally melting , so I'm rather pleased. Although 10 degrees and sun sounds like heaven!

Bleh!

It has been hailing ceaselessly for about an hour now. Combined with a thunderstorm, that is not very pleasant, as we just regained power a few minutes ago, and I missed 'Numb3rs,' :mad:. And it was so beautiful earlier today! It's still raining nonstop. I blame it all on Bush ;).

Why can't this ever happen about a half-hour before school starts!?

Yup...

The humidity has returned (66%). Which is a good thing actually, it lowers the pollen, and therefore, sneezing. :rolleyes: Its 78 F. at present supposed to get up to 84 F.

Back