• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How's the weather where you live?

It's really steamy here today. We have thunderstorms predicted here for about the next 72 hours, and we're on tornado watch yet again!

The predictions of storms all week have thankfully gone awry. Very weary of rain, clouds, rain, cold, clouds, and rain. Still no sunshine here. I'm slowly, shrinking, paling, nooooo ... :eek:

I'm more like the witch, melting, melting ... I need some Wodehouse to pick my attitude back up, huh? Which shall it be ... ?

Right now it is bright with a chilly wind, the weather is usually dull,grey,wet and cold. It is worth it to see the rush of people to take off their tops in parks and get their pale skin scorched red on a sunny day.

Cold, COLD, COLD, COLD, COLD!!!!

Damn the crappola insulation in this country!! If anyone with photoshop wants to add an icicle to my penguin's beak, it would express my sentiments pretty well.

Not happy, Jan.

This morning is clear and lovely, not too hot at all. But the paper says it will get up to 90 degrees today, and the house is hot too. So I think I'll petition the dh to allow us to turn on the AC. He always balks at having to turn it on in the spring.

It is supposed to be 72 degrees today but I suspect it may climb a little higher. They forecast 80's for the remainder of the week. I planted tomato plants and cucumber seeds in the garden yesterday. Today I will try to get the pepper plants in, maybe.

32 degrees Celsius and it is horriable I hate the summer... I want to move more north to escape the heat or more east because damn it is going to be bloody hot this summer...

At present its 90F, 40% humidity, sunny (natch), in fact the (small) window the computer is in front of faces West, and its making me squint, I have to cover the thing.

It was 92 F yesterday on Memorial Day Holiday. Our heat pump for upstairs (air conditioner) stopped cooling and it became hot up there. Thankfully the one for downstairs still was cooling ok. I called the heat pump guy and he told me he would be there within the hour. He and his wife (husband & wife team) came and had it fixed and working within 40 minutes.

Back