• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How's the weather where you live?

Still unseasonably mild.
Inch of snow last night has all melted away.
There's supposed to be ice out there, instead puddles! :)

Detroit (suburbs):

Too warm for January. Lots of rain for the past two weeks (melting all the snow, if there was any in the first place). Previously bitter cold, but currently hovering around 35 degrees Fahrenheit. This is pathetic. How are supposed to get any more snow days with weather like this?!?!?!?!

It snowed about 1/10th of an inch last night. It'll be gone within in hour or so, I'll bet. Winter is by favorite season. I'm depressed.

Summer is still steaming full ahead here. Yesterday it reached a boiling (for here) temperature of 28 degrees C (82 F), and today it is meant to reach 29 C (84 F) :cool:

It's been a mild winter(20'sF and 30's)so far here. I would like to see a bit more snow. Actually, I'm really waiting to get dumped on.:D

We had a dusting of snow on the van this morning. It was 66 degrees F. on Sunday..According to the paper, it will still be above the 40's the rest of the week. We're under a burn ban since it has been so dry. I bet the wheat farmers are sweating bullets these days.

It was 67 degrees F in charlottesville yesterday, unbelievable for this time of year. MonkeyCatcher must have sent some of her wonderful weather to share.

uk.gif

Typical British weather then!!

LOL at steffee's map! :D It's quite true though - it's rained heavily (or "chucked it down" as we say, if we're being polite that is) all day. But that's better than snow! :)

Usually this time of year, we are digging out of a good foot or so of snow. Not this year!.

agray.ftp.clickability.com_kolnwebftp_extended.jpg

I love global warming.:)

it was a plesent sunshiny day in Istanbul this morning but it clouds covered the sky
it is said in 2 days extreme cold weather will come makeing the tempereature -5,-10

Here in Michigan it's been raining for the past month, and the average temperature is about 40 degrees. This is just wrong. Where is the snow??? Last night it snowed about an inch, and by noon it was gone. The lawns are greener now than they are in July. What the hell??!!?? Where are my snow days?? They (we) say that Michigan is the only state where you can experience all four seasons in one afternoon. How true.

Still really hot :D I went into Christchurch to see the buskers (there's a World Buskers Festival going on here), and I got /extremely/ burnt. It went like a reddy-purply colour, and now I have little blisters all over my shoulders. I hate having fair skin :mad:

Back