• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Merry Christmas!

roddglenn

Just wanted to wish all you lovely people on this great forum a wonderfully magical Christmas and a New Year filled with joy and hope.

All the best!

Rod

Thank you Rod!

I also wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all your new year wishes come true!!!

aimagecache2.allposters.com_images_pic_MCG_FD1405_Mickey_s_Christmas_Carol_Posters.jpg MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Christmas-Santa-Garfield-Odie-s.jpg

And RainbowGurl, it's really nice to see you around again!

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas, a Happy New Year! To those who celebrate Christmas by waking up late, I wish you Happy Holidays!

ds

I can't believe it's that time of year again. I'm on vacation right now, but checking in occasionally through a relative's computer and the wife's blackberry. I hope everyone has a great christmas and happy new year. May your reading be fruitful in the new year and may you successfully avoid any book written by Saul Bellow.

Merry Christmas to you all. May 2009 bring you health, happiness and prosperity (praying fervently for some prosperity!)

God bless.

Back