• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

opinions on goats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict it will go fine until someone tosses out the solid oak dresser.:eek:

On another note, goats are also a great solution to a city's problems.

A possible solution? Goats!

Oklahoma letter to the editor

Take care of the environment, mow the grass, and then eat them. For some reason, I don't think goatgoatgoat would appreciate that last item. Perhaps we could put them in retirement houses and bring them miles of astroturf to munch on?

quite right i do not care for the eating them idea because after all they did for you in your idea and thats the gratitude they get its not nice at all treating them so unfairly

quite right i do not care for the eating them idea because after all they did for you in your idea and thats the gratitude they get its not nice at all treating them so unfairly

So the article got your goat?;););):D

Thank you...thank you........but seriously folks, did you hear the one about. . . . . . .:D

...and so one of the jury members turns to another and says "You know, a good goat will do that."

They are adorable, I can't lie but growing up in a once small village in Greece where people raised animals like goats, chickens, lambs and sheep for their food and milk that is my thinking of goats. Sorry goatgoatgoat.:)

just wondering but is most people on this forums first thought about goats is about how they taste

Not me. I'm a Kansas girl...this is beef country:) I tend to think of goats as cute lawnmowers with tiny brains.. who think nothing of eating little girls' slips while they're still wearing them...

Not me. I'm a Kansas girl...this is beef country:) I tend to think of goats as cute lawnmowers with tiny brains.. who think nothing of eating little girls' slips while they're still wearing them...

that is completely not true in some studies they are shown to be smarter than dogs and they actually have many uses and their eating everything is actually a myth they just lip them and it looks like they're eating it :D

that is completely not true in some studies they are shown to be smarter than dogs and they actually have many uses and their eating everything is actually a myth they just lip them and it looks like they're eating it :D

Well, I was three at the time, so I thought the evil goat was really eating my slip:p

I love goat's head soup. by Rolling Stones.

I had some goat soup. It has a slight smell (most food smell of course). But it was o.k. I heard it is supposedly good for women.

I was thinking of getting a goat to eat up the weeds around the yard. I heard they go about $50.00 around Southern California.

I love goat's head soup. by Rolling Stones.

I had some goat soup. It has a slight smell (most food smell of course). But it was o.k. I heard it is supposedly good for women.

I was thinking of getting a goat to eat up the weeds around the yard. I heard they go about $50.00 around Southern California.

well the price depends on the type of goat you want some are as much as $600 or more

I would like to try goat's milk some day. Even goat cheese. Sadly, that's the extent of my thinking on goats. I know...I should get out more.

Don't walk, run to your nearest Greek restaurant and try a Gyro with feta and tahini or various other dishes with this excellent cheese.

goat milk and cheese is sooooooooooooooo good in about a year ill be able to make my own:D:D:D:D but till then i just have to get it somewhere else:(

well the price depends on the type of goat you want some are as much as $600 or more

Well, there's a sucker born every minute! :D

In the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Esmeralda, the gypsy girl, had a goat. I think the goat knew how to count and add. Now that goat is worth 600 bucks, perhaps not? There are HP calculators that are waaay cheaper. I would definitely buy the $50.00 one though.

LOL-Things are a bit different in beef country.:cool:

Cute lawnmowers with tiny brains, I love that.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back