• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Other forums?

direstraits said:
I'm only here and CDA's Fallout Shelter. But lately my participation has waned, esp in the Fallout Shelter, which I hope to rectify soon. TBF/BAR has a lot of value to me, having posted so many thoughts here, and the Shelter helped me, and therefore has a special place in my heart.

There are a couple more that I wouldn't mind spending more time on, but as it is I have barely enough time to log in after work at night to read, much less post. :)

ds
yes DS...we at the shelter have noticed;) :D

Does anyone know of any decent and fairly active cinema forums? Stewart, I think I registered at Talk Cinema but there's not a lot going on.

Oh, and if anyone says Rotten Tomatoes, I will throw a bucket of the putrid things at them.

Does anyone know of any decent and fairly active cinema forums? Stewart, I think I registered at Talk Cinema but there's not a lot going on.

I know. At the time I was hoping to get back into movies, but I've hardly seen any to post about myself. I will probably just get rid of the site soon; or give it a revamp. There's too many spam registrants going around at the moment and I can't be bothered keeping up with them all.

I don't care what anyone else says-a good book forum is hard to find. that's why I hang out here. :)

Unexplained Mysteries Forum
is so interesting that I just read and read. Also, I haven't run across anyone starting an arguments. The members seem supportive of strange stories that have happened to people. Many strange things, makes me think I'm reading SciFi:D books.

Do You Frequent Any Other Book Forums?

Do You Frequent Any Other Book Forums besides this one?

Back