• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Peder kills discussions? DISCUSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no opinion because my face has been buried in math books for 2 semesters and I haven't been here. Maybe it's me that is the conversation/thread killer?
Not likely. Haven't noticed too many here hungering to discuss math. :)
Thanks for the post.

Every time I look at this thread, I first want to read it as "Peder kills dinosaurs". And I'm sure he could if he tried.

Eh, Peder's a gentle spirit who abhors violence in all it's forms. The guy swerves to avoid critters in the road so killing discussions is just not his style.;)

I've not noticed any discussions on here, so it would be impossible for Peder to kill that which does not live.:sad:

If Peder kills discussions, I hadn't noticed it.
Maybe they just die of natural causes.....

jaybe, 753C,
Sounds almost like a discussion taking shape. :whistling:
But I resolved to just listen, so I'll duck it. Thanks.
Anyone else?

Eh, Peder's a gentle spirit who abhors violence in all it's forms. The guy swerves to avoid critters in the road so killing discussions is just not his style.;)

It's true. All true. :cool:

I've not noticed any discussions on here, so it would be impossible for Peder to kill that which does not live.:sad:

Too [sad, but] bloody true.

Every time I look at this thread, I first want to read it as "Peder kills dinosaurs". And I'm sure he could if he tried.

Heh. :D

It might be debatable.
We might find out what we think a discussion is.
But I'm still only listening. :cool:
Further thoughts, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back