• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Peder kills discussions? DISCUSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanting to make sure that everyone has had their chance for a free shot.

Everyone or a specific someone? Because if you're calling someone out it's quicker and more entertaining if you do it directly. Glove slap that ... and let's get this show on the road.

Everyone or a specific someone? Because if you're calling someone out it's quicker and more entertaining if you do it directly. Glove slap that ... and let's get this show on the road.

Wait, let's make this truly a summertime event. We all need to arm ourselves with one of these. This way no one gets hurt and we can all enjoy s'mores when we're done:flowers:

I like your thinking Abecedarian,but just to be on the safe side,I am checking all the marshmallows at the door.

Nope, no grudge fights being sought. I hope those urges are long since gone.
Marshmallows. Paintballs, at the worst.
This is about killing threads, not posters.
I hope.

No, no one especially.
Now just waiting for the thread to do a natural fade to oblivion.
I imagine everyone who was going to speak has spoken.

In which case, thanks to everyone who has posted.
I hope the air has been cleared and that everyone can now feel safe to originate or contribute to threads without fear of my killing them. So, post on!

And thanks to occlith for starting this thread in response to a few testy remarks from others. It has worked out better than I had expected.

Cheers to all :flowers:
Peder

It won't die if you keep replying to it.
Why so personal?
It won't die as long as others keep posting to it either, will it?
And it will definitely blow open if someone wishes to provoke something.
But I'll take your hint and be gone.
Cheerio and good luck. :flowers:

I was not getting personal unless you meant that my comment was intended for the member who bumps the thread every morning on a forum where a thread will sit for weeks before rolling off of the front page. In that case, you would be correct.

Also, you are quite correct in stating that anyone can bump this thread.

Who ,what where when...speak up!:D

I was not getting personal unless you meant that my comment was intended for the member who bumps the thread every morning on a forum where a thread will sit for weeks before rolling off of the front page. In that case, you would be correct.

Well, I see things around here haven't changed a bit. Same old pot-stirring, and double talk going on here. :star1:

I don't see how any of this is double talk and I am certainly stirring no pot. I merely answered the questions asked to me.

If I am pot stirring or double speaking, please enlighten me so I can not make myself appear that way in the future since pot stirring was not my intent. Below are the full context of the bits you quoted. I am only interested in the second set since that was me typing but I went ahead and did them both for completeness.

He might be waiting for someone specific to reply.

Me too......

Who ,what where when...speak up!:D

Some thngs are best not spoken of. :innocent:
This thread just won't die.

Why so personal?
It won't die as long as others keep posting to it either, will it?
And it will definitely blow open if someone wishes to provoke something.
But I'll take your hint and be gone.
Cheerio and good luck. :flowers:

Pontalba seems to have unfinished issues with me.I don't know why you included me in those quotes Pontalba..
And something else,calling us blind sure shows whose changed and who hasn't.
If SFG wants to ask me directly what he means ,I am all ears.

This thread has reached the point of diminshing returns.
Everyone seems to have unfinished issues with everyone, so let's just call it quits before it gets really vicious, shall we?
This thread was started by occlith, and I have been trying to taper it off for some time now, after enduring barbs and prongs through a fair number of posts without commenting.
Let's just all try to put a cork in it and see whose name appears at the top of the list tomorrow morning continuing the thread.
END!

And so what if he does? Referees and umpires aren't supposed to complain about how long the game goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back