• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pontiac/AquaBlue on Christmas

I don't want to go back to the very beginning. Let's continue from where we last ended. If you need an answer then the birth of JC was aimless and wrong. Now, let's return to the latest topic: religion vs science.

beer: do you have faith in a god? Let's go from there....

The topic has now change. It is no longer about Christmas, JC or sheep, it's about science vs religion.

This is not right. You can't turn this talk in another direction.

...Moving on, a list of animals I've eaten so far this Christmas, that I know of:

- Herrings
- Salmons
- Sprats
- Cows
- Pigs
- Ducks
- Chickens

I'd have eaten some sheep, but I couldn't find any in December.

Oh no. Attacking me with bitterness is one thing (Tree Hugger thread), veering off a topic I love to discuss is another. Don't ignore me please. Come on now. Let's continue. Beer?

It is. 20-year-old port along with some Stilton and walnuts... it may just be the perfect combination of tastes. An old boss of mine got me hooked on it a few years ago and since then Christmas just isn't complete without it.

Ahh, now you're talking. You can't have Christmas without Stilton. I always buy a big chunk.

...Moving on, a list of animals I've eaten so far this Christmas, that I know of:

- Herrings
- Salmons
- Sprats
- Cows
- Pigs
- Ducks
- Chickens

I'd have eaten some sheep, but I couldn't find any in December.

I had some of this today:

slagroomtaart_3_7.jpg

I have to walk out in a few, let me just ask why are you guys shutting me out. Shunning others is not correct. I don't like it. Stop it.

We can't have you taking your meds on an empty stomach. Have a Sprat and some dove meat.

Don't throw my illness in my face either. That's very low brk_3. There is no need for that. You should apologize if you had character.

I have to walk out in a few, let me just ask why are you guys shutting me out. Shunning others is not correct. I don't like it. Stop it.

I'm sorry if that's how it comes across. It's Christmas, nobody should have to feel shut out. I mean that. But your argument was going nowhere, and nobody feels like a fight. Tell you what: let's resume this discussion after the holidays, OK? Have something good to eat, read a good book, hug someone. Relax, tonight of all nights.

YouTube - The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)

I don't know why you are defending your flawed logic:

When JC was born (bible stuff) the shepherds were out in the field with their droves. During the winter months it would of been way too cold for such men to expose their sheep to the cold weather. Hence, JC could not of been born on the month of December.

It is about 10 °C in Bethlehem right now.

Back