• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Post a Picture!

People are posting pictures of their beloved pets and you feel the urge to post one of a cat mummy? What's the problem with you?

Abu, are you alright? Judging by your recent posts in this and other threads, you seem a little .... cranky ... today. Do you need a nap? Did someone tinkle in your cornflakes this morning? Did you forget to take your pill today? I am genuinely concerned. I live with a permanently cranky person. It is not a pleasant experience. No, you can't pretend that things like this don't happen, but just because someone stomps some flowers isn't reason to stomp them all. Enjoy the flowers that are there and take care not to stomp some more. :)

VTChEwbecca said:
The one to the far left resembles my Gracie.
Yeah, and it looks like Gracie has the same big round eyes as my "Boots". Must have something to do with whatever breed they are.

Mort said:
ubgw5

And here are all of my cats in one photo.

I love the mountain!

The cat on the far left looks like my cat Lucky, only without the white paws and about twice and fat. :D The one of the far right looks like my cat Frisky.

And thank you Chewie! Rusty's a great dog! We got him from the pound. We think he was abandoned somewhere because right after we got him, he'd go psycho if you'd leave him alone for even a minute. He's calmed down now though. Now that he knows he's loved and won't be walked out on again. :)

Abulafia said:
Ja, der Weinnachtsmarkt hat viel schokoladen.

Hurrah! You can stand in the middle and do whatever you like in that case. I shall be eating my chocolate.

SillyWabbit said:
I love skies. I took this one about a month ago :)

uphdf

MISSING: Sky
Clouds include cumulo syphillis

Answers to name of CLOUD.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE IT BACK! :mad:

Mort said:
Yeah, and it looks like Gracie has the same big round eyes as my "Boots". Must have something to do with whatever breed they are.

Gracie is a good old domestic short hair (this means mixed breed for non-cat people). I think she might have some persian in her, though, to get that round face and those almond eyes.

Dele, I'm so glad that you got to take Rusty into your home. Cats & dogs need people who will love them as they should be. My husband's family took in a yorkie when he was a child, some fool had put the yorkie outside to fend for itself because they hadn't trained it right and it wasn't perfectly housebroken.

Back