• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Yes. about $5. or if the total bill is like 25.47 I'll give him 30 and shut the door:D If it's a shitty waitress however, I'll get the point across by only giving her a nickle and that's it!

Would you tip a masseuse if they were independent? Meaning they didn't pay rent for a booth and they pocketed however much the massage was.

Yes. Definitely. And they prefer to be called "massage therapists".

Question: Have you ever been offered a happy ending?

I want to have two kids, but if the third one comes along, so be it.
But no more than 3. After I will do whatever it takes not to have another.

My question: What are your ambitions in life?

I want to have two kids, but if the third one comes along, so be it.
But no more than 3. After I will do whatever it takes not to have another.

My question: What are your ambitions in life?

What

The

Frack?

Did you not read the last question? :lol::lol:

You mean ménage à trois? yes but since it was two guys I don't count it. :p

Question: Favorite Discovery channel TV show?

Jumanji! Yes, it really does happen!:whistling: jk....I'd have to say Sorry!, Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit.

Favorite Game show on TV?

Yes. about $5. or if the total bill is like 25.47 I'll give him 30 and shut the door:D If it's a shitty waitress however, I'll get the point across by only giving her a nickle and that's it!.

My Dad is often much too impatient with the pizza people and he gets angry with them and I tell him that "you really should be nice to them because your pizza will otherwise almost certainly be tampered with." Just to throw that out there.

A: Press Your Luck

Q: Most important issue for 2008 U.S. presidential election?

A: Economy (recession, housing market, oil prices, oh my)

Q: What is your personality type?

Isn't there a lot of characteristic traits that go into your overall personality? If I had to say ONE word to decribe the "type"...I think I'd say... Adventurous.

If you could change one thing about yourself, whether internally or physically, what would it be?

I'd want an adamantium skeleton like Wolverine. And those cool claws too.

Question: How much do you have to spend before you walk out of a bookstore saying "I can't believe I just spent that much"?

Question: How much do you have to spend before you walk out of a bookstore saying "I can't believe I just spent that much"?

Depends on my budget. I don't mind spending that much on books, but it also depends on what I initially INTENDED to spend. So if it's like 50-100 dollars more than I expected I'd probably think that. It's more like "I can't believe I spent $5 on a Grande Frappacino:whistling:

If you could change one thing about your significant other's personality or characteristic trait, what would it be?

I'm new here, and I clicked the wrong reply button, sorry.

I spend a lot of money at bookstores, so probably about
200-250 dollars probably.

Question: What's your prefrence on books?

I like a lot of different types of book, but to some up them all into one specific "preference", I'd have to say that I choose non-typical stories. Meaning, the same ole Nora Roberts type love stories, where the outcome is always the same. I like authors who mix it up a bit like Dean Koontz, Stephen King, James Patterson, Kurt Von... etc. etc. It keeps it interesting and prevents you from never reading their books again:lol:

Ben & Jerrys or Haagen Daaz?

I like a lot of different types of book, but to some up them all into one specific "preference", I'd have to say that I choose non-typical stories. Meaning, the same ole Nora Roberts type love stories, where the outcome is always the same. I like authors who mix it up a bit like Dean Koontz, Stephen King, James Patterson, Kurt Von... etc. etc. It keeps it interesting and prevents you from never reading their books again:lol:

Ben & Jerrys or Haagen Daaz?

Ben & Jerrys!

Atlantic City or Las Vegas?

Would you forgive your spouse for cheating? How many times?

Not a simple yes or no answer would do, but I know if it happened , I would have more fun taking my revenge.:D

If you have kids, or have, would you let them have the freedoms that you thought you were owed at their age?
:whistling:

Not a simple yes or no answer would do, but I know if it happened , I would have more fun taking my revenge.:D

If you have kids, or have, would you let them have the freedoms that you thought you were owed at their age?
:whistling:

I had A LOT of freedom at a very young age..So that's a HELL NO!! I think this world gets crazier, not better, therefore I would not let my child even come close to doing the things I did.

If you were unable to conceive, would you adopt children?

Back