• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random happenings/thoughts

why have i neglected my forums?

How do i convince the hubby that just because he got me a kindle doesn't mean that i'm willing to dump all of my books?

Will my random rib marinade made with stuff i had leftover from many other things turn out to be any good or did i just ruin a rack of ribs trying to be creative?

Why is it that after monday and tuesday comes wtf? Shouldn't that be on sunday?

Bring on the flip flops!

Beer wench!

Why have I neglected my forums?

How do I convince the hubby that just because he got me a kindle doesn't mean that I'm willing to dump all of my books?

Will my random rib marinade made with stuff I had leftover from many other things turn out to be any good or did I just ruin a rack of ribs trying to be creative?

Why is it that after Monday and Tuesday comes WTF? Shouldn't that be on Sunday?

Bring on the flip flops!

Hey, we're having flip flop weather today. This after record-breaking lows last week. Supposed to break records for the high today.. Me, I'm not complaining. Glad to see you again!

Welcome back Beer wench. Glad to hear a name from the past again. If you know any others, please invite them back also.
:flowers:

Was turned down for a job today, which means I get to stop pretending that I don't care about the quality of my current job environment. Time to crack knuckles and fix stuff. Man, it would've been nice to just walk away from all of this.

Was turned down for a job today, which means I get to stop pretending that I don't care about the quality of my current job environment. Time to crack knuckles and fix stuff. Man, it would've been nice to just walk away from all of this.

awww,be patient,I am sure something will come up.:)

Where did the phrase "oh my god" first come up?

I wonder if we'll get more snow? We've had about 7 feet so far this winter with more to come later this week.

Oh and when will this interminable day end? I'm tired and need a glass of wine and a good warm cuddle.

Just back from a library run...Bee-YOu-Ti-Ful day here in the south central plains! Sunny skies, upper 60s F..practically perfect in every way. Wish it could be like this on the weekend...

I'm busy reading about onset and coda licensing in phonology. I think I understand about half of what the author is trying to tell me, I hope the teacher will explain things tomorrow.

I have a meeting in Paris in April and I am trying to decide if I want to get there the night before or a few hours before the meeting starts.

Depends. Are you going alone?

Today I've linguistics class about phonological licensing and prosody, I still don't quite understand what both are and what they have to do with syllable structure. I hate books, like this one, that say one thing about phonological theory in the first chapter and then do a 180 a few chapters later, if the other theory is so superior, why not start off with it?

Also, today I've to go vote for the regional governments of the provinces. Meh.

Back