• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random happenings/thoughts

Love your sig.:D

Absolutely agree about the sig....
OTH, I'm starting to see a few kindle cover patterns on Ravelry, so perhaps someday one could decorate with kindles...but the price would have to go WAY down for this chickadee:lol:

I have the funniest 12 year old on the planet living in my house...yesterday we learned that Josh Groban will be gracing our area with a concert soon, and my daughters and I were talking about how it would be nice to go see him, when Ethan walked into the room and wondered who we were talking about. I tried to explain by telling him JG is a 'great singer who also happens to be cute'. Ethan rolled his eyes, got up to leave the room and said, "Sorry Mom, I don't speak Woman!" :lol:

That's a good time to start dinner,lol

Love your sig.:D

Thanks. Finished the bottle. Then this morning my 3 year old daughter woke me up at 3:30 asking for breakfast. I'm tired....but it was a great bottle of wine and a pretty good dinner too.

Thanks. Finished the bottle. Then this morning my 3 year old daughter woke me up at 3:30 asking for breakfast. I'm tired....but it was a great bottle of wine and a pretty good dinner too.

Dang worth the tiredness I am sure.lol

:lol:
I just wanted to see the bees sting him.I think he misunderstood... thinking it was some other kind of offer...:whistling:

I understood, I was being a smart ass again. :cool:

I have been stung hundreds of times, on many occasions on purpose.

But when the girls do me, they die shortly there after. I guess I am to hard to handle.

I understood, I was being a smart ass again. :cool:

I have been stung hundreds of times, on many occasions on purpose.

But when the girls do me, they die shortly there after. I guess I am to hard to handle.

So,it's a dead harem? :lol::lol:

It takes a smartass to know another...

I had to really search to find this thread..my news doesn't really warrant it's own thread, but as it's rather important to me, I wanted to share...
After three years of church 'shopping', trying to find a place we could settle for good, we learned Friday that the pastor responsible for us leaving our old church, has resigned, effective last Thursday. We have one minor commitment with the church we've been attending, but after that, I think we'll be going back(Our teens don't like this place). I hope that many other families who've left will trickle back too.

Back